Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

Stitches And Stones Kc

It worked fine for a while, but I noticed that recently it stopped working. When the page first loads you can see the sign up form to receive an email on an out of stock item, but the sign up form vanishes almost instantly. This renders the app useless if people cannot sign up. I'm dropping this app. There is no point in spending $3 a month for something that does not work properly.

Thejivashop

So far so good!!

Great App & even better customer service. I was having some trouble on the install with getting the app to work seamlessly with our theme. They were super quick to get into our backend and fix the issue. Now, we are loving this app and its showing to be very useful for our customers.

Thanks guys!! Keep up the good work!

Eshine Car Care Inc

I wouldn't want to run a store without it.

Coma 4

Works fine. Support responded quick and helped me achieve what i wanted

Purse Clutch

I emailed the developers about installing this app to try it for the 14 day trial, but never heard a word from them. The only way I knew it was installed was that I noticed the extra charge on my Shopify account. I had asked a few customization question that were never answered.

When I checked on the installation, I noticed that it wan't working and emailed the developers immediately to see if they would uninstall the app. It's been several days with no word and an app on my site that doesn't work.

I was really hoping this would be a simple way to collect customer data on out of stock items, but it's just turned into a clunky broken add-on. Super disappointed in the lack of communication.

Sydney Vapors

It simply just works, after trying 5 different apps this is the one im going to keep, support even set it is up to match my theme, flawless, I dont give 5 stars unless they deserve it, dont hesitate

Omnigeneius

App does the Job, made it in the Finalists.

Good support overall.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto
Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

================

A must have app, does the Job - nice feature to collect emails and notify users for out of stock products. shopapps.in were quite helpful to setup it up and went a step ahead and customized it as per the sites theme - twice. (after theme change). Also thier Wishlist app is cool app - works well and reasonably priced products. Wins the heart on both aspets price wise and quality wise, and hence deserves 10 stars ;>)

Merry Christmas shopapps.in Team..

Funky Moose Records

You get what you pay for, I guess. The code is fairly weird. Somehow they hide the main box of the app by default in the template. I had a hell of a time getting it active on my theme, and then I ran into random errors in their admin panel, so I decided to uninstall it. I sent them 2 emails with no reply, however, I didn't give them a lot of time to respond, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt there.

Edit: No reply whatsoever from the developer, so down from 2 stars to 1...

Edit 2: Got in touch with the developer. Seems very helpful now that we've connected. He installed the app for me and it seems to be working. A few things that could use some polishing, preventing it from a 5-star rating, but I think the developer redeemed himself.

Bottines 2

So far so good! Very good service with helping installation and the app looks good (same style as our site) which is rare!
We will need some time to see if it gives commercial result but am happy how it works so far.

Allparts UK - the UK's premier supplier of guitar, bass & amp parts

Excellent Service and App! We had a problem with the App when they updated it, we got in touch and they sorted it out in no time! Now our customers can use the email service again so they don't have to keep checking back for a change in stock levels.

Chris