Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

Little Black Diamond

App is functional, but doesn't handle variants very gracefully. Can't set quantity thresholds for firing emails (e.g. more than 1 should be restocked before it sends emails). Support is non-existent. Each of those issues is worth a star.

Rock Ribbons ~ Handmade Eco Gifts

Looked like a great app but lack of service, no reply to two emails and I've decided to remove app from my store.

Asthmatic Kitty Records

Didn't work but needed something quickly. Form would appear on product page but then disappear.

Alban Football

Support is prompt and will install it for you. Product works well. It's a good app for it's price.

Rio Ritz Boutique

Emailed support 4 times to help upload product so I can notify customers. Now will have to unload and have my IT person reload a new app where I can actually get some support if needed.

Bonny Bubbles

I initially liked the app, however the functionality on the back end for me was not working properly and that's where I got lack of service. App was installed and I needed some help as it wasn't functioning in the restock date area. I sent a message for help on this and no reply back. So I uninstalled the app and it's still remains. Why is it still there?

Sub-Shop Bondage and Fetish Superstore

Excellent app, exactly what we were looking for. It sends emails automatically rather than us having to somehow keep track of all requests. Customer support is excellent and the customizable email template allows us to brand our correspondence to the customer, keeping the guest experience cohesive throughout the visit/request/ordering process.

Customer service support is excellent. I mention it twice because they not only set up the program for us (for free), but also helped to troubleshoot the email template issue we were having, both done quickly.

We would definitely recommend this app!

Tiny Altar

Just what I needed. The Notify Me button and message appears where the customer can most easily see it and use it. And customer support is amazing! They did the configuration and customization for me very quickly - free!

theonlinechic

Great App, Great support – I requested app installation and customizations to look and feel. Support got it done right away. All for just $3... I am Super happy. :)

1 2 3 4 6 Next