Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

Test Toy Chest

It took a while for the team to get back to me regarding some trouble with the app. But when they did it was a great experience. Great app esp for 3$

Roxfitstore

Very good. Super simple and exactly what we were looking for. Support is very fast. 5* App.

Happy Tummies Pty Ltd

Great app that works well! Excellent customer service setting it up for me too - thanks!

Va De Pekes

We installed it last week and can´t really fault it as it does the job. Customer service is fast and efficient - we got it up and running in our store in a matter of hours.

Sabina
www.vadepekes.com

Medaldisplaysuk

So cheap and so effective! I use it across all 3 of my stores. It helps knowing what quantities of each product to purchase and pinging customers who have asked to be notified always results in sales.

Lendilia

Exactly what I needed and at reasonable cost.

Littlewhimsy

Brilliant so easy to use (they set it up for you). And has saved me so much time with tracking who wants out of stock items and contacting them when they are restocked. Thank you for this awesome app, great value for money.

A Better Quest

Like the review below, we had issues with the email notification window disappearing on our product pages after we first installed it.

However, Kundan helped us out within a matter of hours and got this working perfectly on our store!

We've been running it for almost 6 months now and wouldn't touch any of "back in stock" app on the store except this one. Only today we set up a new theme & Kundan yet again went in and resolved the disappearing issues for us - for $3 this is a fantastic deal!!

Thank you so much!

Thejivashop

So far so good!!

Great App & even better customer service. I was having some trouble on the install with getting the app to work seamlessly with our theme. They were super quick to get into our backend and fix the issue. Now, we are loving this app and its showing to be very useful for our customers.

Thanks guys!! Keep up the good work!

Eshine Car Care Inc

I wouldn't want to run a store without it.