Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

Coma 4

Works fine. Support responded quick and helped me achieve what i wanted

Sydney Vapors

It simply just works, after trying 5 different apps this is the one im going to keep, support even set it is up to match my theme, flawless, I dont give 5 stars unless they deserve it, dont hesitate

Omnigeneius

App does the Job, made it in the Finalists.

Good support overall.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto
Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

================

A must have app, does the Job - nice feature to collect emails and notify users for out of stock products. shopapps.in were quite helpful to setup it up and went a step ahead and customized it as per the sites theme - twice. (after theme change). Also thier Wishlist app is cool app - works well and reasonably priced products. Wins the heart on both aspets price wise and quality wise, and hence deserves 10 stars ;>)

Merry Christmas shopapps.in Team..

Bottines 2

So far so good! Very good service with helping installation and the app looks good (same style as our site) which is rare!
We will need some time to see if it gives commercial result but am happy how it works so far.

Allparts UK - the UK's premier supplier of guitar, bass & amp parts

Excellent Service and App! We had a problem with the App when they updated it, we got in touch and they sorted it out in no time! Now our customers can use the email service again so they don't have to keep checking back for a change in stock levels.

Chris

Alban Football

Support is prompt and will install it for you. Product works well. It's a good app for it's price.

Sub-Shop Bondage and Fetish Superstore

Excellent app, exactly what we were looking for. It sends emails automatically rather than us having to somehow keep track of all requests. Customer support is excellent and the customizable email template allows us to brand our correspondence to the customer, keeping the guest experience cohesive throughout the visit/request/ordering process.

Customer service support is excellent. I mention it twice because they not only set up the program for us (for free), but also helped to troubleshoot the email template issue we were having, both done quickly.

We would definitely recommend this app!

Tiny Altar

Just what I needed. The Notify Me button and message appears where the customer can most easily see it and use it. And customer support is amazing! They did the configuration and customization for me very quickly - free!

theonlinechic

Great App, Great support – I requested app installation and customizations to look and feel. Support got it done right away. All for just $3... I am Super happy. :)

1 2 3 5 Next