Now in stock @ $3

Notify customers when a product is back in stock by email

$3/month. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Back in stock notification

Steel & Grey

Great app packed with all the features we needed. Set-up was not easy and we had the get support to install which they did overnight. It took a while to understand how to use everything like the pre-order for example. I think the app could be more user friendly and it would be good if you could customise the look of it via the app. Overall though it is great value for money and support are somewhat fast to reply and mostly helpful.

Westcoastvapesupply

it looks like its working www.westcoastvapesupply.com

Sawyer Street

Location Sweden
Time spent using app Over 3 years

Simply does what it should do. With a little work we were able to design the signup form to fit in perfectly to our overall shop graphic design.

Aquadesign

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

Kundan and the team at Now in stock @ $3 have the best bang for the buck for dealing with out of stock products. They have recently added a feature that allows us to exclude certain variations or entire SKU families we never plan to re-stock from future notifications. The team has been quick to respond to questions and suggestions. I rate the app as a B+ and four stars for their very good customer support.

Rex with Aqua Design https://aquadesign.com/

Funky Moose Records

Time spent using app About 3 years

You get what you pay for, I guess. The code is fairly weird. Somehow they hide the main box of the app by default in the template. I had a hell of a time getting it active on my theme, and then I ran into random errors in their admin panel, so I decided to uninstall it. I sent them 2 emails with no reply, however, I didn't give them a lot of time to respond, so I'll give them the benefit of the doubt there.

Edit: No reply whatsoever from the developer, so down from 2 stars to 1...

Edit 2: Got in touch with the developer. Seems very helpful now that we've connected. He installed the app for me and it seems to be working. A few things that could use some polishing, preventing it from a 5-star rating, but I think the developer redeemed himself.