Quick setup and start getting NPS with customer feedback. Customize the survey as per your store design. No theme customization needed.
With various added options, apart from NPS, start getting customer feedback and other details which are configurable.
With help of dashboard and various graphs and numbers, analyze customer responses, act and increase referral sales.
About NPS Survey Customer Feedback
About Net Promoter Score from FastNPS
As per research, an unhappy customer is more likely to discuss about their experience to the people than a happy customer. This impacts brand revenue as well as reputation drastically.
Using NPS app by FastNPS, you will be able to measure your store’s customer experience and satisfaction score, which will allow you to analyse and improve your customer centric activities and eventually improve the brand reputation.
Benefits of NPS
Easily identify which of the customers are unhappy and immediately take actions in that area to improve the experience. Further, incentivise the customers to spread positive views about your store and improve the referral sale!
Deep analysis of the NPS data can help you identify the impact of your marketing efforts and help you improve it further.
What is NPS?
NPS stands for Net Promoter Score. It’s used to calculate customer loyalty and satisfaction. Answer to a simple question like “How likely are you to recommend our company/store/brand to your friends and family?”. Answer can be anywhere between 0 to 10.
Responses to this question are then grouped into:
- Promoters (customers who answer 9-10)
- Passives (customers who answer 7-8)
- Detractors (customers who answer 0-6)
Total NPS = % of Promoters - % of Detractors
NPS by FastNPS
- Quick installation and setup. Can be finished in less than a minute.
- Full customization of colors and text of NPS popup.
- Choose which image set to show for NPS collection, Numbers, smileys, etc.
- Various graphs and for further analysis and improvement of customer experience.
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Simple solution to track your NPS score continuously. Team responsive to any issues raised and it available for a call.