Nudgify Social Proof & Trust

Nudgify Social Proof & Trust

by Convertize

Sales Pop, Stock, Trust, Urgency, Scarcity, FOMO Notifications

Vibrama

Easy to use, the app is very innovative and different from others. I recommend 100%. Different types of tools tu choose.

May 13, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review- and for recommending our app! We are excited to hear that our app stands out, and that you like the wide range of Social Proof & FOMO notifications we offer!

premiumdzerieni.lv

Interestingly, they disabled possibility to leave a reply, when I gave this through their app. It looks that someone doesnt want to show the bad reviews, eh? So, here it is It does what it says and works without problems. But it heavily lacks important metric to be considered really useful as sales booster and call included analytics as "advanced" when it is barely basic. ❗-1) It counts only "interactions" which includes clicks and mouse-overs. There is a big difference to mousover and click, so it should be separated. So its not sure how the "assisted sales" got assisted to be called so. ❗-2) It offers only 7, 15 and 30 days lookback window, with daily overview in table. It misses a graphic overview in today (by time) and custom date ranges or at least - custom range up to 90Days. ❗-3) Its not possible to see how users interacted through specific categories or types. Its a shame, that I cant know which of these "nudges" and where they plays major role in conversion assisting. All of these is important metrics which is not discussable, so for each minus one star, because they lowering this usability. +1) As I said- overall it works without problems. I havent noticed any flaws or technical malfunctions. +2) I like the wide range of notification types offered, but it is not possible to fully use their potential because of above mentioned minuses. We gave the chance to prove this by taking a test period for 9$/month and for this money it is worth it.
Idea for improvement - make the chance for editing nudges by the categories/pages where they are shown. I want my nudges to be editable in custom colors, when it comes for pages such as cart/checkout/thankyou.

April 14, 2021

Thank you for sharing your valuable feedback and useful suggestions for improvement - especially with regard to analytics! We have several new metrics for our analytics in the pipeline and we will be taking your suggestions into consideration when implementing these. We hope the improvements will earn all three stars back.

Please know that you can always contact us via our support chat with any suggestions or requests – we are always happy to add good user suggestions to our roadmap!

It is great to hear that you like the variety of Nudge types we offer and that you find it worth it to try out our app on a paid plan!

N Style nails

I was having trouble with my conversions. I was getting a lot of add to carts but very little sales. This simple app turned that around for me. Now I am getting a much better conversion rate.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are so happy to hear that our Social Proof and FOMO Nudges helped you tackle your cart abandonment and increase your conversion rate!

Crave By Cazmonet

Love The App. Very easy to operate (for a beginner like me). Various templates to choose from. Just what I needed.

April 7, 2021

We are thrilled about your 5-star review and that you love Nudgify! It's great to hear you like the convenience and variety of our templates. Each template is based on consumer psychology and helps "nudge" visitors into customers. Enjoy nudging!

love dog republic

I just started using this App I need time to use the app . I will write a more detailed review in a month or so.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I see that your Nudges are already shining on your store. We look forward to your review update!

The Streeter Market

The app is professional and easy to use. Too early to give a detailed review. I would need some time to analyze the results received from the service.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review! It's great to hear that you find our Social Proof & FOMO app easy to use. Don't hesitate to give an update when you have nudged more visitors into customers!

Bodyhero

Easy to install and very easy to set up. Looks good even on free version. I'll review again once we've used it for a while.

March 18, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We're glad you like the easy set-up and that you like the look of our Social Proof & FOMO Nudges. Enjoy nudging your visitors into customers and we look forward to your update when you have used the app for longer!

kenzusushiburger

Good service. It's perfect for my shopify store for up the social proof. It' a kind of magic for us, for marketers

March 1, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! We built Nudgify to make it as easy as possible to turn your sales and stock levels into Social Proof and FOMO notifications. If it feels like magic to you, we're probably doing a good job :)

CamiStore.com

super , muy fácil de aplicar. He utilizado otras aplicaciones espero esta pueda cumplir con las espectativas que tenemos que es vender mar en la tienda

February 16, 2021

Thank you for leaving us such positive feedback! It's great to hear you like how easy it is to add our Social Proof Nudges to your store. We aim for Nudgify to be the most user friendly Social Proof app on the Shopify App Store!

Beaded Bling by Cleopatra

I used this app to attract more customers. These nudges really works and I like how you can alter the designs of them as well.

February 12, 2021

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We're excited that our Social Proof and FOMO Nudges are bringing you more customers — and that you like how you can style the Nudges to match your brand. Happy Nudging!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6