Nudgify Social Proof+Sales Pop

Nudgify Social Proof+Sales Pop

by Convertize

Sales Pop Up, Recent Sales, Social Proof, Discount Popup, FOMO

Spritmo

Just set up my first nudge and boom it works. Now let's wait for conversions!
I wish everything in life would be this easy :-)

May 26, 2021

YES! This is exactly the reaction we do it all for! :) We are so happy to hear that you enjoy how easy it is to turn your Shopify store data into Social Proof and FOMO Nudges. Thank you so much for reviewing our app - we really appreciate it!

TeknoCorp

Muy buen producto, me parece bastante útil y necesario para crear una buena experiencia al cliente. Lo recomiendo!!

May 26, 2021

Thank you for reviewing and recommending our app! It makes us happy to hear that our Nudges can contribute to creating a good experience for your customers.

¡Gracias por revisar y recomendar nuestra aplicación! Nos alegra saber que nuestros Nudges pueden contribuir a crear una buena experiencia para sus clientes

MDbabyclothingstore

So far this app is very easy to use and clear instructions of how to use i am very happy with my purchase

May 26, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're glad to hear you find it easy to add Social Proof and FOMO to your store with our app. Welcome on board! :)

Vibrama

Easy to use, the app is very innovative and different from others. I recommend 100%. Different types of tools tu choose.

May 13, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review- and for recommending our app! We are excited to hear that our app stands out, and that you like the wide range of Social Proof & FOMO notifications we offer!

N Style nails

I was having trouble with my conversions. I was getting a lot of add to carts but very little sales. This simple app turned that around for me. Now I am getting a much better conversion rate.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are so happy to hear that our Social Proof and FOMO Nudges helped you tackle your cart abandonment and increase your conversion rate!

Crave By Cazmonet

Love The App. Very easy to operate (for a beginner like me). Various templates to choose from. Just what I needed.

April 7, 2021

We are thrilled about your 5-star review and that you love Nudgify! It's great to hear you like the convenience and variety of our templates. Each template is based on consumer psychology and helps "nudge" visitors into customers. Enjoy nudging!

The Streeter Market

The app is professional and easy to use. Too early to give a detailed review. I would need some time to analyze the results received from the service.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review! It's great to hear that you find our Social Proof & FOMO app easy to use. Don't hesitate to give an update when you have nudged more visitors into customers!

Bodyhero

Easy to install and very easy to set up. Looks good even on free version. I'll review again once we've used it for a while.

March 18, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We're glad you like the easy set-up and that you like the look of our Social Proof & FOMO Nudges. Enjoy nudging your visitors into customers and we look forward to your update when you have used the app for longer!

kenzusushiburger

Good service. It's perfect for my shopify store for up the social proof. It' a kind of magic for us, for marketers

March 1, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! We built Nudgify to make it as easy as possible to turn your sales and stock levels into Social Proof and FOMO notifications. If it feels like magic to you, we're probably doing a good job :)

Beaded Bling by Cleopatra

I used this app to attract more customers. These nudges really works and I like how you can alter the designs of them as well.

February 12, 2021

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We're excited that our Social Proof and FOMO Nudges are bringing you more customers — and that you like how you can style the Nudges to match your brand. Happy Nudging!

Previous 1 3 4 5