Social Proof & Sales Pop Nudge

Social Proof & Sales Pop Nudge

by Convertize

Sales Pop, Recent Sales, Order Soon, Stock, FOMO Notifications

The Greener Choices

I have installed 7 different apps before I came across this one. It's really easy to use and customise and it's exactly what I was after. No need to copy code or anything complicated, just install and use.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for sharing such positive feedback! We did our very best to make Nudgify the most user-friendly Social Proof app on the Shopify app store. We're really glad that you find it easy to use.

Thuyn.nl

super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super

May 11, 2020

We are delighted with your positive feedback! Giving our users a 5-star experience is what we do it all for. Thank you for sharing!

Novan Beauty

I really like how easy it is to set up all the nudge on my home page, product page and cart. Really Cool~

May 6, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a positive review! We worked hard to make it as easy as possible to add Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your store. We're glad to hear you like it!

Fitness District

i just love it. best one better thn a paid app. Its very simple and easy to use and upgrade one worth every single penny

April 27, 2020

Thank you for leaving such a positive review. We're excited to hear you love our app! We built Nudgify to make it as easy as possible to add Social Proof and FOMO notifications to your store.

Royal One Smile ™

EXCELLENT! J'AIME BEAUCOUP CE QUE JE VOIS! PAS MAL DU TOUT! ON PEUT AUSSI BIEN LES PERSONNALISER. IMPECCABLE !

April 23, 2020

Thank you for your positive feedback! We designed Nudgify so that store owners could customize their Social Proof and FOMO notifications to match their store. We are excited to hear that you like it!

Merci pour votre retour positif ! Nous avons créé Nudgify de façon à ce que tous les propriétaires de sites e-commerce puissent personnaliser leurs notifications de Social Proof et FOMO. Cela nous fait très plaisir de voir que vous appréciez notre solution.

LABS-SHOP™

j'adore l'application est top, très bien pensé et très incitatif pour les ventes,merci au développeur pour cette bonne application

April 23, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a great review. It's good to hear your store is seeing more sales with Nudgify! You also made our developer's day!

Merci pour votre excellent feedback ! Cela nous fait plaisir de voir que votre site e-commerce génère plus de ventes avec Nudgify. Nos développeurs sont également très contents de votre retour

Diligence1International

Amazing app they are truly an expert in neuro marketing which helps my online store. Download their app now!

April 6, 2020

Thank you for leaving such positive feedback - and for recommending our app! We’re excited to hear that another store is benefitting from incorporating psychological principles like Social Proof, FOMO and Urgency into their website.

Shopeasybaby

I used this app to help me get my dashboard organized. It comes with a lot of features as instant messaging so I can message my customers

Uprising Food, Inc.

Excellent app! It's smartly designed and so easy to use. I'm afraid to A/B test it because I'm too afraid of losing sales without it.

February 19, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such an amazing review. We are glad to hear you are enjoying the ease of use and sales increase! We previously found that Social Proof and FOMO notifications increase conversion rates by between 3.2% and 29.7%!

AquaKini

Easily the best app there is on the shopify market. This seems like something that is simply put a no brainer.

Previous 1