Social Proof & Sales Pop Nudge

Social Proof & Sales Pop Nudge

by Convertize

Sales Pop, Recent Sales, Order Soon, Stock, FOMO Notifications

Shopeasybaby

I used this app to help me get my dashboard organized. It comes with a lot of features as instant messaging so I can message my customers

Uprising Food, Inc.

Excellent app! It's smartly designed and so easy to use. I'm afraid to A/B test it because I'm too afraid of losing sales without it.

AquaKini

Easily the best app there is on the shopify market. This seems like something that is simply put a no brainer.

Royal Sports Profits

I think this is the perfect app for what I need to get new users into buying my website. Even when I am at a new business without any customers, I believe this is going to give the illusion of my business seems a lot bigger.

Alilight.net

I really appreciate this app works best
Amazing app 5 stars claps outstanding work thanks for sharing!

A Finishing Touch Jewelry

I love this app and have recommended it to at least 10 of my teammates!!! It’s a easy to install, setup nudges and it really is a great social boost. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next

Dan & Toni Fashions

I am using this app to help me improve on my sells and it's working excellent. I strongly recommend it.

i

February 7, 2020

Thank you for leaving such a great review and recommending Nudgify! We are glad to hear you are enjoying the increase in sales. If you want to maximize your results, this article about using social proof to grow your business might be of interest to you: www.nudgify.com/social-proof-marketing/

Adarsh Akshat Agro

Easy to use dashboard, meets requirement. You can show customised message on different pages based on your requirement

Devotedwear

I hate that this app currently has a 4.5 star rating. Extremely great app, recommended for all, does the work of many apps combined and deserves 5 stars

Sphb

'This APP very easy to install,I like it's,5 Stars.

February 13, 2020

Thank you for your amazing review! We built Nudgify as a native Shopify solution because we wanted to make it the most user-friendly Social Proof app available. It’s great to hear that you have found it easy to use.

Previous 1