Sales Pop+Social Proof:Nudgify

Sales Pop+Social Proof:Nudgify

by Convertize

Sales Pop Up, Recent Sales Popup, Social Proof & FOMO

Good Karma Bakery

I really like how it's so easy to install - even on first attempt. It's very convenient for start-up founders like us who wear many hats and need to set-up and manage our e-commerce store. Definitely recommending this to new Shopify users who want a reliable social proof app!

February 8, 2021

Thank you for leaving us such wonderful feedback! We built Nudgify as a native Shopify app to make adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges a seamless experience for Shopify store owners. We're excited to hear you like how easy it is to show real Social Proof with Nudgify!

Rooted For Good

So far I love this app. I think we will be using it on our store ASAP. Hoping to bring in more customers.

February 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We're excited for you to start boosting your sales by up to 15% with our Social Proof and FOMO Nudges.

Veteran Support Store

Awesome ................................................................. Thanks ...................

January 25, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! Glad that you are having a positive experience with Nudgify. We are here for you at anytime - just catch us in the live chat if you need us!

Petal by Rose Gold

Cool App, enjoy the productivity of it. I like how it creates a sense of urgency when shoppers are on my online store. Highly Recommend!

January 8, 2021

Thank you for leaving us such a great review - and for recommending Nudgify! It's exciting to hear that our Nudges are productive for your store, creating a sense of urgency around the purchase decision.

The Food Folks

This app has excellent flexibility , other apps prove no match to amount of popups and what popups we need to show on which page.
Good Support as well , Most recommended Nudge App for FOMO and social proof

January 7, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such great feedback - and for recommending our app! We aim to provide a full range of Nudge types, with Social Proof and FOMO, but also Urgency, Friction, and UX notifications. We're glad you like it, and always happy to help in our live chat!

Mama D. Boutiques

I used this app for the first time tonight to help generate more sale on my Shopify store. Thank You

January 7, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! Nudgify helps you increase your sales by up to 15% with a variety of Social Proof and FOMO notifications. We hope you enjoy turning more visitors into customers :)

Skullz Inc.

This app works great and has an excellent and easy to learn user interface. Keep up the great work guys.

December 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind review! Great to hear that you like the user interface and are enjoying our Social Proof & FOMO app. We certainly will - adding new features and Nudge types continuously :)

Vital Army Official

Amazing app, it's really easy to use, and it's worth its price totally, it boosted our sales, we actually noticed a difference between using it for social proof and not.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear the Social Proof Nudges are making a difference to your sales — and that you like the ease of use. We aim for Nudgify to be the most user friendly Social Proof app on the Shopify App Store!

CelebrityMane

I used this app help me inform customers about delays in shipping due to covid and alert them that they can pay in 3 installments. It's a really nice little app

October 27, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! It's nice to hear that you are making such good use of our Custom Nudges, creating your own message to improve the UX of your store

violet and clover

I just found this tool and I'm super excited! Can't wait to see the results of all the sells I will get!

October 15, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such positive feedback - we're excited for you! Enjoy nudging your visitors into customers with our Social Proof & FOMO Nudges :)