Social Proof+Sales Pop Nudges

Recent Sales POP, Sales Popup, Cart Notifications, FOMO Nudges

Free plan available

Vital Army Official

Amazing app, it's really easy to use, and it's worth its price totally, it boosted our sales, we actually noticed a difference between using it for social proof and not.

December 11, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! It's great to hear the Social Proof Nudges are making a difference to your sales — and that you like the ease of use. We aim for Nudgify to be the most user friendly Social Proof app on the Shopify App Store!

CelebrityMane

I used this app help me inform customers about delays in shipping due to covid and alert them that they can pay in 3 installments. It's a really nice little app

October 27, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! It's nice to hear that you are making such good use of our Custom Nudges, creating your own message to improve the UX of your store

violet and clover

I just found this tool and I'm super excited! Can't wait to see the results of all the sells I will get!

October 15, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such positive feedback - we're excited for you! Enjoy nudging your visitors into customers with our Social Proof & FOMO Nudges :)

yzibaby

Les commentaires sont simples à rédiger et à configurer. Vraiment très userfriendly et en plus gratuit. !

September 7, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a positive review! We did our very best to make Nudgify the most user-friendly Social Proof app on the Shopify app store. We’re really glad that you find it easy to use.

Merci pour votre review très positive ! Nous faisons de notre mieux pour que Nudgify soit l'application de Social Proof la plus "user-friendly" sur Shopify. Cela nous fait plaisir de savoir que vous trouvez Nudgify facile à utiliser. Merci encore.

Periodbambou

Genial facile à parametrer, je re commande vivement cette application. Ideal pour les débutants comme moi

August 24, 2020

Thank you for your great review and for recommending our app! We aimed to make it as easy as possible for anyone to add Social Proof & FOMO notifications to their store. It's great to hear you like it!

Merci pour cet excellent feedback et pour recommander notre appli ! Notre objectif est de la faire la plus simple possible, pour permettre à tout marketer d'ajouter des notifications de Social Proof et FOMO sur son site. Cela nous faire très plaisir de savoir que vous aimez notre appli !

Worldwide Best Deals

It's a great app! Easy to use and set up. Will definitely be downloading more from this provider! 10/10

August 10, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a positive review! We work hard to make Nudgify as user-friendly as possible, so it's great to hear you find our Social Proof & FOMO Nudges easy to set up! :)

Misha

Best app in the world thank you alot, it's helpful app and great showing on the store, Than you a gain

June 9, 2020

Thank you for your amazing review! You're more than welcome — we're glad that our Social Proof and FOMO Nudges are helping you and your store!

The Greener Choices

I have installed 7 different apps before I came across this one. It's really easy to use and customise and it's exactly what I was after. No need to copy code or anything complicated, just install and use.

May 11, 2020

Thank you for sharing such positive feedback! We did our very best to make Nudgify the most user-friendly Social Proof app on the Shopify app store. We're really glad that you find it easy to use.

Thuyn.nl

super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super super

May 11, 2020

We are delighted with your positive feedback! Giving our users a 5-star experience is what we do it all for. Thank you for sharing!

Novan Beauty

I really like how easy it is to set up all the nudge on my home page, product page and cart. Really Cool~

May 6, 2020

Thank you for leaving us such a positive review! We worked hard to make it as easy as possible to add Social Proof and FOMO Nudges to your store. We're glad to hear you like it!