Social Proof & Sales Pop Up

Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
December 2, 2019

Easily the best app there is on the shopify market. This seems like something that is simply put a no brainer.

AquaKini
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 25, 2019

I think this is the perfect app for what I need to get new users into buying my website. Even when I am at a new business without any customers, I believe this is going to give the illusion of my business seems a lot bigger.

Royal Sports Profits
Time spent using app: 4 months
November 12, 2019

I really appreciate this app works best
Amazing app 5 stars claps outstanding work thanks for sharing!

Alilight.net
Time spent using app: 6 days
Edited July 1, 2019

I love this app and have recommended it to at least 10 of my teammates!!! It’s a easy to install, setup nudges and it really is a great social boost. Can’t wait to see what you come up with next

A Finishing Touch Jewelry
Time spent using app: 4 months
Convertize replied February 19, 2020

Thank you for your fantastic review and for recommending us to the rest of your team! Offering any store owner an easy way to get a great social boost is what we created Nudgify for. If you are interested in Social Proof specifically, you might enjoy reading the Ultimate Guide to Social Proof 2020: https://www.nudgify.com/social-proof/.

December 2, 2018

I am using this app to help me improve on my sells and it's working excellent. I strongly recommend it.

i

Dan & Toni Fashions
Time spent using app: 3 months
Convertize replied February 7, 2020

Thank you for leaving such a great review and recommending Nudgify! We are glad to hear you are enjoying the increase in sales. If you want to maximize your results, this article about using social proof to grow your business might be of interest to you: www.nudgify.com/social-proof-marketing/

October 23, 2018

Easy to use dashboard, meets requirement. You can show customised message on different pages based on your requirement

Adarsh Akshat Agro
India
Time spent using app: 8 months
Convertize replied February 27, 2020

Thank you very much for such a great review! We are glad to hear Nudgify meets your requirements. With 4 Nudge categories and the option to create custom Nudges, we aim to make it as easy as possible for store owners to show all the messages they need.

Edited September 1, 2018

I hate that this app currently has a 4.5 star rating. Extremely great app, recommended for all, does the work of many apps combined and deserves 5 stars

Devotedwear
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
Edited July 26, 2018

'This APP very easy to install,I like it's,5 Stars.

Sphb
France
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Convertize replied February 13, 2020

Thank you for your amazing review! We built Nudgify as a native Shopify solution because we wanted to make it the most user-friendly Social Proof app available. It’s great to hear that you have found it easy to use.

June 30, 2018

Super easy to install and get set up. Does exactly as advertised. Stuff like this is great for those that really don't want to have to code these types of functions into a site. Unless you are well versed in coding, it is much easier to deploy apps like these.

Kag Aesthetics
Time spent using app: 7 months
Convertize replied February 13, 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a great review! We’re glad you found Nudgify easy to use - we built it to make Social Proof and FOMO notifications available to everyone (especially people who don’t have coding experience).