Social Proof & Sales Pop Up

Social Proof, Sales Notifications, Urgency Sales POP, F-O-M-O

Free plan available

1 review

AQ Online

Installed the app because it seemed really good. However, once installed and set up none of the nudges worked as they were not showing up on my website. Stupidly, I upgraded hoping to see some results and have more access to the app and still, nothing was showing on my site. When I looked at my dashboard. It said my nudge only had one impression. At this point, I then immediately uninstalled the app. I have seen been trying to get a refund for the upgrade of which I only used for less than 24 hours and they're refusing to do this. The whole experience has been a wasted effort and a waste of money. I certainly do not recommend this app.

January 8, 2021

I am sorry to hear you upgraded in vain to try and make your Nudges show! Our Nudges use real data from your store and don't show right away if you don't have e.g. new purchases yet. We have now refunded you. In the future, please don't hesitate to ask for help via our live support chat. We would have been able to help you make your Nudges show without any need to upgrade!