Sales Pop+Social Proof:Nudgify

Sales Pop+Social Proof:Nudgify

by Convertize

Sales Pop Up, Recent Sales Popup, Social Proof & FOMO

love dog republic

I just started using this App I need time to use the app . I will write a more detailed review in a month or so.

April 6, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! I see that your Nudges are already shining on your store. We look forward to your review update!

Bargain Heiress

3 STAR - BRAND NEW STORE & Order #1! I think it might of helped! Honestly docked 2 stars because it was confusing to start. They Don't provide DEMO Messages. When you're brand new you need DEMO Messages. So it took me awhile to figure out you can create custom messages. Still though not really good.

October 15, 2020

Thank you for leaving us a review! We're excited to hear the Nudges are helping your sales! We choose not to provide this type of DEMO messages, because we believe in the importance of showing only real Social Proof: www.nudgify.com/ethical-social-proof/. We offer loads of other Nudge types for brand new stores to show until you have your first sale :)