Nudgify Social Proof & Trust

Nudgify Social Proof & Trust

by Convertize

Sales Pop, Stock, Trust, Urgency, Scarcity, FOMO Notifications

N Style nails

I was having trouble with my conversions. I was getting a lot of add to carts but very little sales. This simple app turned that around for me. Now I am getting a much better conversion rate.

April 8, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We are so happy to hear that our Social Proof and FOMO Nudges helped you tackle your cart abandonment and increase your conversion rate!

Crave By Cazmonet

Love The App. Very easy to operate (for a beginner like me). Various templates to choose from. Just what I needed.

April 7, 2021

We are thrilled about your 5-star review and that you love Nudgify! It's great to hear you like the convenience and variety of our templates. Each template is based on consumer psychology and helps "nudge" visitors into customers. Enjoy nudging!

The Streeter Market

The app is professional and easy to use. Too early to give a detailed review. I would need some time to analyze the results received from the service.

March 26, 2021

Thank you for your 5-star review! It's great to hear that you find our Social Proof & FOMO app easy to use. Don't hesitate to give an update when you have nudged more visitors into customers!

Bodyhero

Easy to install and very easy to set up. Looks good even on free version. I'll review again once we've used it for a while.

March 18, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We're glad you like the easy set-up and that you like the look of our Social Proof & FOMO Nudges. Enjoy nudging your visitors into customers and we look forward to your update when you have used the app for longer!

kenzusushiburger

Good service. It's perfect for my shopify store for up the social proof. It' a kind of magic for us, for marketers

March 1, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! We built Nudgify to make it as easy as possible to turn your sales and stock levels into Social Proof and FOMO notifications. If it feels like magic to you, we're probably doing a good job :)

Beaded Bling by Cleopatra

I used this app to attract more customers. These nudges really works and I like how you can alter the designs of them as well.

February 12, 2021

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We're excited that our Social Proof and FOMO Nudges are bringing you more customers — and that you like how you can style the Nudges to match your brand. Happy Nudging!

Good Karma Bakery

I really like how it's so easy to install - even on first attempt. It's very convenient for start-up founders like us who wear many hats and need to set-up and manage our e-commerce store. Definitely recommending this to new Shopify users who want a reliable social proof app!

February 8, 2021

Thank you for leaving us such wonderful feedback! We built Nudgify as a native Shopify app to make adding Social Proof and FOMO Nudges a seamless experience for Shopify store owners. We're excited to hear you like how easy it is to show real Social Proof with Nudgify!

Rooted For Good

So far I love this app. I think we will be using it on our store ASAP. Hoping to bring in more customers.

February 3, 2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5-star review! We're excited for you to start boosting your sales by up to 15% with our Social Proof and FOMO Nudges.

Veteran Support Store

Awesome ................................................................. Thanks ...................

January 25, 2021

Thank you for leaving us a 5 star review! Glad that you are having a positive experience with Nudgify. We are here for you at anytime - just catch us in the live chat if you need us!

Petal by Rose Gold

Cool App, enjoy the productivity of it. I like how it creates a sense of urgency when shoppers are on my online store. Highly Recommend!

January 8, 2021

Thank you for leaving us such a great review - and for recommending Nudgify! It's exciting to hear that our Nudges are productive for your store, creating a sense of urgency around the purchase decision.

Previous 1 3 4