Social Proof+Sales Pop Nudges

Free plan available

RĒDEEM

Location Germany
Time spent using app 26 minutes

Very easy to use! I really like the fact that many apps are already in the language that i am doing my shop it. Makes it a breese to integrate it :)

August 1, 2022

Thank you for leaving us this glowing 5-star review! It makes our day to hear that you like our Social Proof & FOMO app and find it easy to use! :)

Parthenon Foods

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

This app is great to give that nudge customers may need. We recommend it here at parthenon foods for all sites.

FlowerCare

Location Australia
Time spent using app 40 minutes

Good product........................................................................................

July 25, 2022

Thank you for leaving us a 5-star review! We're glad to hear you're happy with our Social Proof & FOMO app!

Bling by JessieK

Very functionable and affordable doing everything I need it to do. Free version allows more then one automation this is a huge plus.

July 19, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great 5-star review! We're glad to hear you appreciate all the Nudge types we offer (Social Proof, FOMO, Urgency, Custom etc.) can be added on the forever free plan :)

Magnolia Soap and Bath Company

Time spent using app 5 minutes

GREAT APPLICATION FOR MY BUSINESS. WE JUST STARTED USING IT AND LOVE WHAT IT OFFERS THUS FAR. EXCITED TO SEE RESULTS

July 19, 2022

Thank you so much for leaving us this great 5-star review! We're glad to hear you love our Social Proof and FOMO app so far. We're excited for you to get a great sales boost!

savinghippies

Time spent using app 1 day

Very User-friendly and helpful addition to our site! Definitely has helped with improving conversions and will continue to use and suggest it to other people! Thanks again.

July 15, 2022

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this great 5-star review, as well as recommending out app! It makes us very happy to hear that our Social Proof & FOMO app is helping you increase your conversions!

Sporthaus Edinger

Location Austria
Time spent using app 10 minutes

Great first experience! I will have to go deeper into Details, but so far - full Recommendation! Good Job.

July 15, 2022

Thank you for this great 5-star review and recommending our Social Proof app! We're glad to hear your experience with Nudgify is good so far! You can always update you review at a later point. :)

The Seaweed Food Co.

Location Guernsey

Easy to set up and helpful advisor when I had questions. Nudgify was recommended to me and I would be happy to recommend to others. it does exactly what I wanted it to do and more so I can grow into it.

July 5, 2022

Thank you for this wonderful 5-star review, and for recommending Nudgify! It makes our day to hear you are happy with the app, and that you've found the Social Proof & FOMO Nudges easy to set up! We're glad as well that we could help you in our live support chat - don't hesitate to reach out again whenever you like some assistance!

SAlot

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy install, Is what I want to show my customers that they not the first time buyers in our young store.

June 28, 2022

Thank you for leaving us this great 5-star review! We are glad to hear that our Social Proof Nudges are helping your young store get off to an amazing start!

www.viral-lighting.com

Time spent using app About 13 hours

Only just signing up so not used the app yet so can not give any real feed back yet. Strange that it makes you write a review before using the app !!

June 22, 2022

Thank you for leaving us a review, and for the feedback about the review request process - noted! If you're not ready to leave a review, you can always click "remind me later" :) You can also update your review at a later point, when you've used the app for longer!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8