Oberlo

Oberlo

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Leah

Awesome app!
I love using this app.

It has a lot of opportunities.

I'd love to keep using it for my business.

Spin Market Online

Hi sir, please why i can't list a products ? Knowing i've listed a products already. !! Thank you very much.

Market Ofertas

horrível! sistema esta 3 semanas com problemas e ninguém faz nada, não vale o valor pago! sistema travou com o fornecedor antigo e não troca de maneira nenhuma, ja mandei diversos emails e nada de resolverem, me sinto como se não tivesse ninguém ara ajudar nessas horas

Atah's International

I am new to shopify and I decided to look into Oberlo because it was the only in house option they gave but all the items are from China only. I searched the items I wanted to sell and it is so limited because the option is China. I would love to see warehouses within the U.S I could do business with through Oberlo.
Unfortunately I have to put my shopify store on hold until I figure out another supplier.

Extra Luco

Très déçus pour débuter dans le dropshipping de mon coté aucune commande ne s'affichais sur l'applis oberlo même une étoile n'est pas mériter

Exclusive pet owner

Really good app. I love it. One helpful thing would be to import the whole product description page from the seller page on Aliexpress. This would help save time and allow me to not have to go back and forth between seller's page and Oberlo.

MyDrinkMate

Amazing App! Helped me a lot but if they can provide an option hot products then it'll be a 6 star app

swaguh

Great app easy import to my shopify store. So many different niches to choose from. Great app for getting started with dropshipping. Not complicated and user friendly.

J Charging Case

Oberlo lets me start my own business and sell almost anything! It makes me so happy. They also very nice when I ask fo help (。◕‿◕。)

House of Desires

It's 2019 and you still don't have decent suppliers for anywhere other than CHINA. No one wants to wait 2-6 weeks for delivery.

Also it seems to me the suppliers on there are just other dropshippers offering the same products as suppliers, just massively marked up.

Your choice whether to use them or not. I don't write reviews unless I feel they need to be written, so take it seriously.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 228 229