Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Canvas by Numbers

Excellent app to get started and sell a few hundred bucks a month. Once you scale, have a considerable amount of orders and different shipping providers through Aliexpress, it's not right. I have been using this app for over two years.

The amount of time you need to spend doing things manually is astonishing.

- No order filtering (no tags, no suppliers, nada). They have these ridiculous flags you can use to mark orders, and you cannot even do it in bulk. Have fun adding/removing flags for 40 pages of orders.

- Continuous bugs. Redirecting to Aliexpress in all sorts of languages, adding shipping options that should no be added when placing bulk orders, issues accessing Ali orders from Oberlo, etc. You need to be clearing the cache daily. Every time support said the problem was my browser. Tried Safari, Chrome, Chromium, Opera, and Firefox. In 3 different machines. Only Firefox worked better.

- They simply don't care. The devs won't change or upgrade anything anymore. They'll tell you they will add your suggestion to Santa's list, and that's pretty much. Forums are full of requests. many useful features that could be implemented.

It's a great app to get started in dropshipping and get a grasp about how the thing works, but that's it. If you want to grow into something else, this is not your app. Better choose something else from the beginning because switching to another solution later is a pain. You need to remap every single variant. That will take you many hours, depending on how many products you have.

We are already looking for another app. I contacted support several times with the features I needed, and that could improve the app over the last few months, but I didn't feel they genuinely care. It's a pity because I really like it. It is just that it doesn't suit my needs anymore.

The Tennis Twister

Best app for dropshipping. I compared it with othr leading apps and this is the best. Fast and smooth with impressive product list.

homesweat1

Worst fucking shit ever. Use this if you suck at fucking ecom and want to fail. Not a single successful person uses fucking Oberlo. This app is dogshit.

Bougie Barn

Don't use Oberlo with Ali if you want to actually run a business. Even Shopify merchants processing look down upon it. Oberlo app looks nice and easy to use unfortunately it works with Ali Express which is the absolute worst. Use a dropship agent, or Alibaba dropship or other avail option if your taking your business serious. You'll end up getting 50-60% of your orders with NO Tracking number, 7-10 day delays with terrible customer service from Ali vendors. Meanwhile other dropshipping apps have much more reliable sellers with much better customer service. If your doing this a $100 month side business and don't care than Oberlo with Ali would be fine. But if your going to make a business out of your store, listen to everyone before that want's a long term option, that Shopify payments will perfer, and retain actuall repeat business which is almost impossible using Oberlo with Ali in 2020.

WillTech.shop

eu estou tentando usar esse app mais nao consigo mandar para a loja os produtos . ele nao esta reconhecendo a minha loja .

Ellie Grey

I agree with other reviewers, the support is absolute crap. They have given the most unhelpful, generic responses to my questions/concerns. My shipping notification emails stopped being sent to customers randomly. Their response to my question about this was to say I hadn't had shipping notifications set up (I did-notifications were sent out just fine for other orders), I needed a shipping policy page (I have this), and I needed a track your order page (also have this on my site). Not sure what the latter two points have anything to do with my initial question. I'm not sure the staff behind their support is at all trained in the details behind their app. I also think they think their app is infallible so anything that goes wrong is the customer's fault.

Tastee Shoes

Excellent application for Drop-shipping business model,Love it. Adding products is made easier when you use this application.

March 17, 2020

Hey there. We're so glad you find Oberlo useful! Thank you for a review and we wish you best of luck with your business! 😊 -April

The L.A. District

Support is crap. It should be way way better. When you leave a message, they start a chat with you with one sentence, and you keep on typing messages. You wont hear from them again they will just leave you there in the conversation. If they get back to you, you will get a scripted robotic answer. I think they should learn from Shopify how shopify to the chat support. Oberlo support is not customer service oriented and feels like taken for granted service.

March 17, 2020

Hello there. Thank you for taking the time to share feedback with us. I am terribly sorry to hear that your experience was less than satisfactory. This is definitely not how we want our customer support to be perceived, and we hate to hear this sort of thing. Your review certainly helps us improve, so thanks once again. -April

K-Preme

I was automatically banned from Shopify Payments for using Oberlo to upload my products. Unless you have your own payment provider AVOID AT ALL COSTS.

March 18, 2020

Hey there. Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We are terribly sorry about the unsatisfactory experience you had with Oberlo. It seems like you had issues while setting up a payment gateway. Our Customer Success team would be happy to help you with that. Please get in touch at hello@oberlo.com and we will look into it for you. Once again, apologies for the inconvenience! -April

Vape Liquids & Juices

Love Oberlo, so easy to use and so many products to chose from. An integration from Oberlo with Rich Returns would be awesome doing returns manually at the mment

February 27, 2020

Hello there! Thank you so much for a review. We're beyond happy to hear that you're enjoying Oberlo! And thanks for a suggestion - I'll make sure it reaches our product team for consideration 😊 -April

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 241 242