Oberlo

Oberlo

by Oberlo

Find products to sell on Shopify

Slimming Pants

Muy buena herramienta. Util no solo para droppshiping, lla llevo utilizando bastante tiempo y siempre tengo buenos resultados

yycrate

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

HYPEUP

Who doesnt like dropshipping?! It is a great app when starting your journey into the online world, you can have a ecommerce store set up in literally a few day!

However some products are bad quality and sometimes take a really long time getting your customers angry. however you can still make money with it so why not try :)

Games for Groups

The best dropshipping app out there. Fully feature packed. Thousands of quality products ,, plus it is backed by Shopify ,, a no brainer for me.

My Small Store

The app is easy to use, the problem are the products - Like many, I shop for myself on AliExpress accepting the 2-3 weeks shipping time because the it's cheap and unbranded. Why in the world I would shop to a website paying more for the same 2-3 weeks wait? No real sense. My customers don't want to wait, they are ready to pay a premium for fast shipping. Not worth it.

RugsfromPersia

Very good app. Make everything easier. Although I have to pay for some stuff. But is ok. Thanks a lot

TheAwesomeStore2018

Great App. I have been using this for some of my stores and has always worked. Love the fulfil option

shop deals EU

Just installed it. Looks like a very good app. We'll try it and let you know how it benefits my shop.

My Coconut Heart

Customer service doesn't even respond to messages on time. At the beginning they were excellent, I am not sure what happened with the support. Oberlo suppliers are not reliable for us anymore

Importing Aliexpress suppliers are your best option since you can talk to the supplier and make an adjustment to the order if needed. Staff should focus on improving the app function rather than getting a bunch of suppliers with no reviews.

Now we have a customer that is waiting for a product to arrive in February 2019 and we couldn't do anything since the only option was China Post. For some reason in Aliexpress for international countries like Chile, if you select a supplier with Aliexpress Shipping Method, the supplier will use a better service than China Post and product will get to the customer faster. If you are using Oberlo suppliers, you won't know what postal service they will use until you are placing the order.

Thebestore

I like the Chrome extension to add product really easy, but I have to pay more when I want to add more products. I prefer EPROLO app. it`s free and better support and service.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 225 226