Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Dashs Pet Boutique

This app is great. It saves you a ton of time rather than importing products manually.

The only thing that is stopping me from giving it a 5-star rating (if I could give a 4.5 star rating, I would) is that it does not include the shipping cost in the price when importing. It would be awesome if it would combine the product and ePacket shipping cost (as other apps do), and then your global pricing rules would be applied to that price. Instead, I have to go through each product individually and change the product prices based on the shipping cost. Not a huge issue, but would definitely save me a lot of time!

Dalgis

es perfecta se lo recomendaria a mis amistades.

Shyrell Wisdom My Shop Com

Hello , i am happy to be apart of your team

Anbmart

We are planning to use Oberlo app in our ecommerce store and so far the integration options look simple.

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Good Gear Direct

Oberlo is absolutely awesome. It semi automates the whole selling process and makes Ali Express simple and easy use. I highly recommend this product!

Www Delectablegarden Com

Great App. It could use a little help with pricing updates, but for the most part I like it!

Domino Clothing

Works perfectly as advertised. Couple pieces constructive criticism. 1) Would be nice if the oberlo chrome extension could filter out non-free epacket shipping options. 2) It would be nice if the Oberlo Beta store program also could do the same.

Kids2adultsthestore

I love the app. I just need to find a way to get some sales. Thanks for making it so easy to use. Newbies like me would be lost without it. There is always room for improvement but I am not complaining.

Ediblearrangements

I love this app. For one reason it is free and secondly, it makes uploading products to your store easy. My only gripe with it is that you can't make large amounts of product uploads without taking a lot of time to do so.

Xomillennial

Thanks for making the app free guys !!