Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Elyonapparel

LOVE how easy dropshipping is with this app integration with shopify. My only wish is that there were more products available with oberlo supply. Great app!

Apparatustore

I absolutely love this app and makes everything really smooth. I'm giving 4 stars because sometimes it does not integrate with sales and I have to go and manually go in and put the customers info and stuff. Then after I am done ordering and talking with supplier it all of a sudden syncs with shopify after I have done all the work. Don't really know what's going on. Luckily it was only for one order that had 2 items. Great app tho!

The Little Everything Store

Great products, I have yet to receive a sale so we shall see how that goes.

Sky The Gift Store

Its not bad but it should expand it's options to outside of china,and start shipping from europe,north america and other countries.

Manjo Store

AWESOME APP RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE

Cat Planet Online

Just started - getting my head round it. I'LL give 5 stars when I make my first sale *wink.

Rigal On

Amfdepot Com

Works very well, I would like however to keep a link of products at the supplier in the import list a blow publish in my shop

Vapomarket

very nice, great for my e-buisness, ty very much

Lonelytraveller

Pretty chill and like the dope blue you used

#biguporbelo