Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Daystore8

suggest that the products also show their presentation videos

Crave Couture

Great System:

PROS:
- Automation
- User friendly interface
- Sleek integration - Shopify/Oberlo/Aliexpress (Browser Addon Extension)
- Up to date notification of stock or price changes
- Ease of modifications to images/descriptions/etc when adding products to your site

CONS:
- Prices are defaulted to USD only - developers should provide a better pricing mods system to geared towards majority of your international clients. This is the only section I have issues with.
- The browser extension should allow you to integrate the customer reviews from Aliexpress - it would be a neat feature.

Fix those and you have yourself a 5 star.

Jenoboli

Easy to use. Great interface. Simple.

D A V E S D E A L S

I just got started using Oberlo and so far so good. Pretty easy to navigate. I am hoping that I will find more products that will help Christians bring the light of the gospel.

Canibuscures Com Sentextsolutions

cool I really like that you take some of the workload

Kazz Tech

Great App, Easy to use and great support. Just need more products available though as its such a pain importing from Aliexpress. Best App that Ive used though :-)

Mysillydogandcat Com

so far, so ,good I like it this is my fist time using this . I will let you know more later .Thanks David

Www Sachetkollection Com

I love it so far I'm just trying to set it up

Future Access

Nice Selection - i just started today and i can see results from my site already.

Minimalistee

Great App. Does what's promised and more.