Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Kids2adultsthestore

I love the app. I just need to find a way to get some sales. Thanks for making it so easy to use. Newbies like me would be lost without it. There is always room for improvement but I am not complaining.

Ediblearrangements

I love this app. For one reason it is free and secondly, it makes uploading products to your store easy. My only gripe with it is that you can't make large amounts of product uploads without taking a lot of time to do so.

Xomillennial

Thanks for making the app free guys !!

Maryams Delights

Great Product makes your online store easy to run.

Sexy Leg Accessories

VERY good app! Without it I wouldn't have a store. Whether you're only doing drop shipping or just starting off before getting inventory, this is a great app. There is room for improvement though. Notifications on price changes are just that, they don't say whether or not the product price went up or down. I think in addition to that they could also have a feature where if the price goes down your price remains the same. Don't be fooled with the "free" price though, they're getting their piece when you make sales.

Fitness Ways

Thanks Oberlo for the free starter pack, very happyto hear that.

Yaletown Destroyers

a pretty neat way to drop ship
needs to work out some discrepancies with currency and track supplier shipping cost, but otherwise fairly great.

Uniformxpress

This a great starter app. And now that its free it makes starting a business flexiable

Sonic Supply

Great app. It makes adding products so easy and fast. I would recommend.

Creative Exessories

I so needed this. It's saving my store. It's giving me depth and access products that were definitely NEEDED!