Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

111 - 120 of 1993 reviews

Besoinprimaire

Application number1! I love it! In addition a lot of very relevant information that sends us by email and help support is sick, fast and they immediately find what I wanted. It's a must.
Besoin Primaire
www.besoinprimaire.com

Vandiva

Cut to the summary - install it and move on. This app is so good. We have run with it for a few weeks now and feel completely comfortable with it. Absolutely, a no-brainer for importing from Ali...not just Oberlo approved suppliers but all and any product in an instant. ePacket shipping identification - excellent. Product splitting - excellent. Global price adjustment - excellent*. Auto-price update - you can't run a store without it (unless you are selling only a handful of products) - again, excellent. Order fulfillment and integration with Ali shipping notifications, and onward integration with Shopify (and your customers) - excellent. This is a must-have app. *Our only disappointment is that Oberlo can't handle AUD dollars right now. Imports from Ali into Oberlo are in USD $. If your currency is not supported by Oberlo then you need to adjust the global pricing multipliers accordingly and also keep an eye on what your currency is worth against the USD $.

Hippie G. Rockstar

This app has some great products. They are very easy to add to your store but they don't fill in all the necessary things like product type and such

The Drawing Desk Store

I use oberlo to supply my online store, and it is significantly better than the competitors, plus its free. I love how easy it is to use and convenient it is for my store. Great app!

1Penny2pennies

I am just getting my store ready. I got in touch with Oberlo for some help and Ashley was quick to respond. Great app. Good customer service. I highly recommend this app .

Epic Water Systems

Great app for importing and drop shipping. I highly recommend for anyone using shopify . Good customer service.

The Golden Galleon

definitely the of the most important app on Shopify Works great gather all the images and variants good. Simply amazing app.

Evolution Ww

Very helpful and easy to use. Totally recommend it. Awesome experience!

Massivebest

Works great ! good customer service

Southpawg

Gerta App for New Comers and vetrans alike. Starting tomorrow morning my store will be full of products I found at great prices for my customers. 1000+ hits daily Oberlo Support is Top notch. They are help me build a better website. www.southpawgaming.com thank you.