Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Scorpilion

Communication was good, but they do nothing else but adding and removing the products. I have to keep tracking which products was deleted so i delete them from my shop too. After all of editing of bad english of the products, i now must delete them. 2 days after the addition, half of my products must be deleted.
Removing app, brining site down..
I guess Oberlo is not something i can rely.

Bachelor Hut

I would give zero stars if I could. Oberlo does some of what it says, but their pricing is misleading, moreover, their customer support team is a complete joke. They have canned copy/paste responses that do nothing but irritate you. Once expressing the desire for some personal and real support, they added more text and copy/pasted their support answered again!

I would recommend other solutions over Oberlo, cheaper and easier to use.

Discriminant

The app has several glitches. Crashes a lot when fulfilling orders. However, usually, I just reload the screen a few times and the Oberlo app usually works after a while. If you can deal with how slow the app is, then its fine. Though severely overpriced! My main issue with this app is the customer service. I came to them with an issue that STILL hasn't been resolved. They make promises they definitely can't keep and put very little effort into fixing issues in the app. Still, the app tells me I have the wrong number of orders to be fulfilled. It is correct in Shopify so I rely solely on it to give me the number of orders I have unfulfilled.

Amariahs

I was free trailing oberlo through shopify but didnot signup for a subscription plan.
but was charged twice on a subscription plan that I wasnt aware of untill I checked on my shopify account

I am currently asking them for a refund but I am frustrating that they seems to be giving me all these nonsense instruction to do, and kept giving me more instructions after done one. feels like they are playing games with me and not refunding my money back directly.
so, can you guys cut the pullshit and refund my money back

I am waiting, been receiving couple of emails that doesnt answer me directly but only asking me to do this and that where i have already done it.

Junior

Onetrack

I can't import any product from Aliexpress

Clotshy

Got problem for the last couple of days, starting with "manual" order addres input (no automatic like before), missing product, stock error (stated no stock at Oberlo but still plenty at supplier), and now I can't import any product from Aliexpress.

It was great before.

Dillcourtsimages

Beware of alliexspress they scammed my account and i lost $100.00 still fighting to get it back and thier is no support from oberlo and aliexspress.

Your Twisted Sister

Slowest shipping and sometimes the people never recieved their order! Cost me money and time and customers!!!!

Web Fashion Boutique Llc

Honestly, there would be great potential but it takes staff way to long to respond, had the service not go free I would have cancelled the service all together, so think very strongly before just finding local or national wholesalers.

Saltzman

I just received my first order and I can't add it to my aliexpress shopping cart. I am going to have to manually enter all information. Not useful :(