Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Pure Hearts International

The app is awesome but it is ridiculous that you have to go to a desktop computer to place your orders because ordering doesn't work in the Android cell phone environment. This is a must fix. 4 stars for now.

Gift Frog

The application was easy to install. Setup and customization of the app is simple and the app is very user-friendly.

Foughtcloud

Savior! This app helped me transfer over my drop shipped items in a jiffy!

Ohmygeeks

Great app! Really easy to use and configure. So convenient and works like a charm!
Few minor bugs to be fixed, otherwise it would easily be a 5-star!

Spiritual Life Style

Very good and easy to work with!

Ra Mazing

Been using this App for over 3 months now and just love it. Makes adding new products a breeze and order just as easy.
Awesome

Combat121

very impressed with the ease of use. Hoping for a few updates but overall amazing.

Buyitnowdeals

This app is a must for drop shipping from Aliexpress. It's easy to use, saves a lot of time, and automatically imports products I choose to my website. An extra bonus is Oberlo provides useful tips on e-commerce and a forum area too. Oberlo is the one app I could not do without.

Matangastore

cet app est super facile à utiliser j'adore et en cas de besoin ils sont toujours disponible prêt à vous aider j'adore.

sophie

Power Gift

I just wish everything came in my own language as well which is spanish. Everything else is great, definitively a time saver. Makes me feel better about getting my order addreses wrong by doing it for me which is cool!