Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Vigotore

I would not recommend using Oberlo. First, I was ordering on Ali Express through Oberlo and my account was locked. Oberlo should warn people that this will happen, so i stopped using Ali Express. I then decided to use only Oberlo Supply suppliers and products as they say they "vet" the products for quality, etc. The quality of the shirts were horrible! Strings hanging off of the shirts and VERY VERY thin material. Next, the shipping is HORRIBLE!!! I have had tracking numbers expire, orders cancelled on me without any notice of the cancellation and it's taking around 3+ weeks for products to be delivered. We way $2 for ePacket delivery and products take nearly a month to arrive. I have gotten FREE ePacket delivery using DHGate and even Ali Express when I was using it and the products arrived in less than 2 weeks! I think Oberlo Supply is misleading and Oberlo does not hold their suppliers accountable. I would not recommend this app at all. If I could give a 0 star rating I would

Scorpilion

Communication was good, but they do nothing else but adding and removing the products. I have to keep tracking which products was deleted so i delete them from my shop too. After all of editing of bad english of the products, i now must delete them. 2 days after the addition, half of my products must be deleted.
Removing app, brining site down..
I guess Oberlo is not something i can rely.

Bachelor Hut

I would give zero stars if I could. Oberlo does some of what it says, but their pricing is misleading, moreover, their customer support team is a complete joke. They have canned copy/paste responses that do nothing but irritate you. Once expressing the desire for some personal and real support, they added more text and copy/pasted their support answered again!

I would recommend other solutions over Oberlo, cheaper and easier to use.

Discriminant

The app has several glitches. Crashes a lot when fulfilling orders. However, usually, I just reload the screen a few times and the Oberlo app usually works after a while. If you can deal with how slow the app is, then its fine. Though severely overpriced! My main issue with this app is the customer service. I came to them with an issue that STILL hasn't been resolved. They make promises they definitely can't keep and put very little effort into fixing issues in the app. Still, the app tells me I have the wrong number of orders to be fulfilled. It is correct in Shopify so I rely solely on it to give me the number of orders I have unfulfilled.

Amariahs

I was free trailing oberlo through shopify but didnot signup for a subscription plan.
but was charged twice on a subscription plan that I wasnt aware of untill I checked on my shopify account

I am currently asking them for a refund but I am frustrating that they seems to be giving me all these nonsense instruction to do, and kept giving me more instructions after done one. feels like they are playing games with me and not refunding my money back directly.
so, can you guys cut the pullshit and refund my money back

I am waiting, been receiving couple of emails that doesnt answer me directly but only asking me to do this and that where i have already done it.

Junior

Onetrack

I can't import any product from Aliexpress

Clotshy

Got problem for the last couple of days, starting with "manual" order addres input (no automatic like before), missing product, stock error (stated no stock at Oberlo but still plenty at supplier), and now I can't import any product from Aliexpress.

It was great before.

Dillcourtsimages

Beware of alliexspress they scammed my account and i lost $100.00 still fighting to get it back and thier is no support from oberlo and aliexspress.

Your Twisted Sister

Slowest shipping and sometimes the people never recieved their order! Cost me money and time and customers!!!!

Web Fashion Boutique Llc

Honestly, there would be great potential but it takes staff way to long to respond, had the service not go free I would have cancelled the service all together, so think very strongly before just finding local or national wholesalers.