Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Wish Buy Get

One of the best apps to start your own dropshipping business easily and quickly.
It's amazing how easy it is to add products with data and get them sinced and shipped.
I'm really enjoying it,
keep on!
Helie

Hipworldscollide

Amazing app great features highly recommended A+++

Shvonder

I've had the pleasure to use this app for the past two weeks on my shopify store and I am extremely grateful for all the time it saved me. It is indeed very easy to use and the people behind it are very friendly!

A A Ecommerce

Great app, easy to use and save a lot of time

Jensational

Great app. Helps me to be more efficient.

Furnished Place

Oberlo has been an aamzing app for me. I started off with the trial and instantly found it super easy to add products into my store without hassle. Also the chrome button is a great essential!

Iconutopia

What an excellent app! I installed it to my store, and I was able to fill my shop categories with products in like 10 minutes. I really can't imagine doing it any other way. It's great for product testing and a quick start. Awesome job guys! Now I just need to bring some sales in.
I truly recommend it!

The Beach Umbrella

Support is very helpful! I have had numerous questions as I am not tech savvy some of the time with new things. Now that I know everything that the Oberlo app does, it makes ordering so easy! I have a note saved to my supplier, and click, click, click and I have an order placed! It is so easy. Oh, not really so sure how many clicks, it may only be one or two, but you know what I mean. Even a monkey could do it! Ooh Ooh eeh eeh aah aah! That's me! lol enjoy it!

Eof Fashions

What people don't realise is that every time we process an order through oberlo they are receiving an affiliate commission. So they are charging a monthly fee as well as collecting affiliate commissions from aliexpress. Not to mention the app is glitchy the wrong product images always seem to get into my other listings and every time I go to aliexpress to look for products I get products being automatically added to my cart every time I view a product! I would not recommend this app. If you are thinking about downloading this app don't. These people are sneaky and greedy!

Charles Lynn

Great app! Effective, and user friendly.