Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Funfindsgoodtimes

I LOVE this app! I was struggling with how I was going to keep up with product descriptions and photos for my sells items. I checked with photographers and they were going to charge hundreds of dollars to take pictures, would have had to send product to them, write descriptions, a hassle. Thanks to this tool none of that is necessary!

Zappoy

Brilliant App & Developers. Willing to talk to their users and figure out the functionality they like.

Krazy Box

best application it imports products in seconds it can import as much as i want thanks

Jdrmarketing

It is like being a kid in a Candy Store. If have an Commerce site, and you don't have this app, you will wind up in the stone age. With the simplicity of this app, you can build a complete niche market store in less than a week.

PS - Customer Support and Help are 10 Stars!

Be Chic Exclusives

I had a small glitch with my size variant, and I contacted one of the developers of ALI EXPRESS S4 Commerce App, Tomas Slimas . Not only did Tomas answer my question directly and simple. but he spent additional time sending me via email some helpful documents/examples on how to avoid customer's concerns in sizes EU/US size difference.

Using this App is worth a shot. At least you can get some helpful tips from the developers themselves!

Tanya (Owner of bechicexclusives.com store.

Full Force Imports

Outstanding app once you get the hang of it. Cut’s down import time that can be spent on many other things. Well worth the investment. Looking forward to growing business together.

I Love Cute Babies

So far this app is awesome. Has saved me a ton of time already. I particularly like the chrome extension as it allows me to find individual products I have already researched much easier, and within the parameters I am looking for. Thanks for a great app.

Irresistible Offers

I was informed that this App is still in in it's infancy stage... It's hard to believe, considering the performance and seamless connection between the Shopify platform and Aliexpress.

My experience with this software right out of the gate has been absolutely Schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! I love It.

Outletuk

Excellent App.. Customer Service is so helpful.. i dont have words to say its so helpful .... Excellent......... 10 stars

Funk Splash

Awesome App, Does what i need so i do not have to do all the manual labor work. Saves me a lot of time, and most of all makes me money!!