Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Bettermonday

I like how simple it is to use. With a few updates especially wording, you cN have a nice inventory. I do not like how you can reach an import limit so fast so i'm trying to delete some inventory and start over basically to get the exact product line i need.

Flopadopolis

I originally rated the Oberlo app at 1 star and said that if I could rate it with negative stars I would. Well... just goes to show that you shouldn't post reviews when you are angry. Having worked with it now for a few weeks, I can say that while it may not suit everyone's needs, it does work.

Delivery Times - You can find suppliers that have warehouses in the US and can deliver products in about a week which is a huge improvement. It takes a little work to find those suppliers and they may not be available in every niche but I was able to find a few that would work for some of my products.

Customer Support - My first experience with customer support was not positive... it took way, way too long to get a response for a major issue that I was experiencing. Since then they have been very responsive and helpful with a couple of minor things that have popped up.

Anyway, I just wanted to update my review to be fair to Oberlo. It does exactly what it says it does and I will continue to use it for now. I've made a profit and this has been a valuable learning experience but I'm just not sure the dropshipping from China business model is for me.

Elyonapparel

LOVE how easy dropshipping is with this app integration with shopify. My only wish is that there were more products available with oberlo supply. Great app!

Apparatustore

I absolutely love this app and makes everything really smooth. I'm giving 4 stars because sometimes it does not integrate with sales and I have to go and manually go in and put the customers info and stuff. Then after I am done ordering and talking with supplier it all of a sudden syncs with shopify after I have done all the work. Don't really know what's going on. Luckily it was only for one order that had 2 items. Great app tho!

The Little Everything Store

Great products, I have yet to receive a sale so we shall see how that goes.

Sky The Gift Store

Its not bad but it should expand it's options to outside of china,and start shipping from europe,north america and other countries.

Manjo Store

AWESOME APP RECOMMEND TO EVERYONE

Cat Planet Online

Just started - getting my head round it. I'LL give 5 stars when I make my first sale *wink.

Rigal On

Amfdepot Com

Works very well, I would like however to keep a link of products at the supplier in the import list a blow publish in my shop