Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Sci Tec

Great way to establish a reputable product line...

Fashion Forward Babes

Integration and setting up so so easy and seamless, literally anyone can do this if you put the time and effort in. I've looked for a platform like this for so long and so happy I came across it via Kevin David's video youtube!

Externauk

So far so good! Good place to find items for your store!

Daystore8

suggest that the products also show their presentation videos

Crave Couture

Great System:

PROS:
- Automation
- User friendly interface
- Sleek integration - Shopify/Oberlo/Aliexpress (Browser Addon Extension)
- Up to date notification of stock or price changes
- Ease of modifications to images/descriptions/etc when adding products to your site

CONS:
- Prices are defaulted to USD only - developers should provide a better pricing mods system to geared towards majority of your international clients. This is the only section I have issues with.
- The browser extension should allow you to integrate the customer reviews from Aliexpress - it would be a neat feature.

Fix those and you have yourself a 5 star.

Jenoboli

Easy to use. Great interface. Simple.

D A V E S D E A L S

I just got started using Oberlo and so far so good. Pretty easy to navigate. I am hoping that I will find more products that will help Christians bring the light of the gospel.

Canibuscures Com Sentextsolutions

cool I really like that you take some of the workload

Kazz Tech

Great App, Easy to use and great support. Just need more products available though as its such a pain importing from Aliexpress. Best App that Ive used though :-)

Mysillydogandcat Com

so far, so ,good I like it this is my fist time using this . I will let you know more later .Thanks David