Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Uber Backpack

Useful and essential to my store! I think the UI could use some work and a lot of items are not connected to strong stores.

August 9, 2019

Thank you! Our team is working each day to make the app better! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review for us. 😀 -Kitana

IEDCUI&Digital electronics store

我希望加入一些統一的小眾品牌文化無論是電子數碼產品 還是飾品衣服等等包裝也希望環保和不錯的設計讓我們直銷業務提高讓每一個商家來去宣傳他們的產品以保證客戶對我們的彼此信任,在運輸上希望可以縮短時間希望都可以做到7-15天

Shoptopolis.com

Oberlo works as described. You still have to make sure you are signed into AliExpress with your own account. It does capture product photos and variants seamlessly. I only import certain products from AliExpress due to low quality on clothing and jewelry. Big issue: Shipping times are long..customers are used to faster ship/delivery times. Now that is worse due to TRUMP removing the U.S from USP which is a parternehip that provides incredibly low cost China epacket shipping and fast delivery .
That is now over. For now it may take more than 25 days for delivery. See more here. https://mywifequitherjob.com/aliexpress-dropshipping-oberlo-epacket/

July 8, 2019

Hey there! Thanks so much for the kind words, we really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. You're correct, shipping times via ePacket can take 12-25 days. The US policies may have an effect on ePacket in the future, but there are still over 35 other countries that accept ePacket and so it should be easy enough to pivot to other markets until the trade disputes quiet down.
Many people in the world don't have any issue waiting that long for a product. As long as you are transparent about the lead times before the customer purchases, then those who want to purchase from you will. It's not ideal to have such a long ship time, but we don't view it as a problem per se. Just a small hurdle.

All the best with your business in the future. -Jasper

Tudo na Moda

this app is good and work good, only minor bugs that they have include like including shipping costs on COSTS dashboard. autoprice change should change only by atual price set, and not by autorule, because super expensive shippings costs on some products its dificult use autorules. i seen many talking about dropified but the reallity is we are using oberlo for about 300 orders and 0 issue, also all issues the merchants solve easy, BUT super sad about oberlo remove suppliers offcorse! and that for sure will send people out oberlo i think.... i hope the app still work great! i only give 4 starts because they remove oberlo suppliers and that was AMAZING!! hope not get many problems now with aliexpress supliers.....

Shawlin

I am not sure how well this app works. I am here because I learnt a lot from Oberlo. In particular I am here because of Jessica. Her constructive advice helps me everyday.

ofertasmagicas

I need you to update the platform for purchases in Alieexpress. Aliexpress has been updated and is not picking up the addresses for shopping.

199degrees

I have heard great things about this app and look forward to trying it out. The on boarding flow was working well.

Exclusive pet owner

Really good app. I love it. One helpful thing would be to import the whole product description page from the seller page on Aliexpress. This would help save time and allow me to not have to go back and forth between seller's page and Oberlo.

naughtypet

Easy to use but it can be better, But Aliexpress shipping is low. I prefer free app. so I will stick with EPROLO, fast shipping and free to use.

FelineFriendly

I really like this app, it helps streamline adding items to my store. One big glaring problem: I can't change clothing sizes. I tried before importing to my store, but the app says, "There is another product variant with same option values," even though I already edited the other size. It wouldn't be a problem if it let me just import to my store as is. Can't blame it too much, as Shopify has the same problem. The way around that is to use other letters, then import, and edit back to standard sizes. A bit of a hassle, but still a great app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15