Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Coltstudiostore Com

Not a fan... Use other fulfillment/product apps and they work much better. This one makes you change your Shopify settings and also many of the items are not in stock. Customer support takes forever too! I'm deleting.

Pwrplay Palace

Pay $30 a month and have not made one sale, not worth the cost and the support received was unacceptable.

Clickmidiastore

Se tivesse como dar 0 ou menos daria. Estou pagando 30 dolares por um app que não funciona bem. Antes até funcionava. hoje trava toda hora, faz pedido duplo e não preenche os campos de observação e telefone do cliente. Tenho 4 grupos de whatsapp e vou reportar isso a todos.

NÃO RECOMENDO e mudo a avaliação se ajeitaremmmm

Mitchobrien

WORST APP. OUT OF THE BLUE THIS APP WILL DELETE YOUR PRODUCTS. HAPPENED TO ME TWICE NOW I LOST OUT ON THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF SALES DUE TO THIS STUPID PROBLEM.

Cheack It

This app is the bloody worst one of my customers bought a watch and it took 2 months to ship. it also killed my store WORST APP EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Uptown Ties

I currently pay for the middle subscription. It's only good to upload products to your store. Autofill works half of the time. I recommend finding another application. Items always out of sync (it's not from ali changing products). I requested to speak with someone on the phone and they denied me. Ali show items are in stock, however, Oberlo shows out of stock. This causes my store to lose money (while i'm running ads). They try to do the standard troubleshooting but its something with the add on. Never can get a clear answer on how this can be fixed.

Pretticute

not working well properly.
Can't control and update stock...

Soccerpanda

So far this app is costing me money. I have had all of my orders cancelled and had to refund my customers (and pay the paypal fees). The shipping takes forever and occassionally gets "lost". NOT working.

Enharmonics

app is not importing any of my sales and products that ive added. its still stuck at please import products or whatever but ive already made sales and have 12 products?? wtf and no one from support is getting back to me?

Sharperday

The price is too high. App is not worth the cost. So disappointed!