Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Turtle Leaf

So far the experience using the app has been great! It is well integrated with both Shopify and AliExpress. In addition, the articles and blog are very useful. One improvement would be to add the shipping weight of each product automatically from Ali. It is found in the product details and should be easily extracted when importing products to Shopify. Thanks!

Ecommereglobalgroup Net

Frankly I have a college degree from a prestigious university in the United States including other courses in law, but I must tell you although I have not tested Oberlo's Drop Shipping App which I am getting into now, the way he breaks down Drop Shipping information inspire me immensely and has given me hope of success in my eCommerce business endeavor. I will be the first to blow horn to other ecommerce guys to try out Oberlo after my first sale. He is indeed a true businessman with style.

Jaisaleela

Takes a little bit of effort to understand the various steps, but fairly easy after that. Great way to add complementary products to my tapestries and bedding store www.saleela.com. Would definitely recommend it to a friend.

Maorimod

Great app! Make sure you check my website if you read my review :)) Thanks! www.chapter94.com - Only one thing... when I select to not add a item on my website the photos of product are still upload on my website so I need to delete it or to deselect them manual.. this can be done I think automatically...

Runspree

A little pricey but gets the job done. Also they need to allow auto fulfillment of more than 1 supplier for each product.

Welcome Home Decor And More

Great app to get products on your site quickly!

shoptheoutdoorlife.com

Kidswatchesnz

I started my first drop shipping store selling kids watches in New Zealand from www.kidswatches.co.nz Oberlo has made this really easy so far. One feature that would make it even better is if you could customise the shipping information that goes to Shopify. At the moment it just picks up the default shipping Company in Shopify. I need to choose Other and enter a cutom url.

Dashs Pet Boutique

This app is great. It saves you a ton of time rather than importing products manually.

The only thing that is stopping me from giving it a 5-star rating (if I could give a 4.5 star rating, I would) is that it does not include the shipping cost in the price when importing. It would be awesome if it would combine the product and ePacket shipping cost (as other apps do), and then your global pricing rules would be applied to that price. Instead, I have to go through each product individually and change the product prices based on the shipping cost. Not a huge issue, but would definitely save me a lot of time!

Dalgis

es perfecta se lo recomendaria a mis amistades.

Shyrell Wisdom My Shop Com

Hello , i am happy to be apart of your team