Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Find products to sell on Shopify

Free plan available

91 - 100 of 2004 reviews

DublinFlowerFarm

Product selection is remarkable. I was able to find every product needed for our customers with ease.

Fluffik

They have excellent customer service! I have had some questions and they have helped me solve them fast.

ClasseAshop

muito útil para o trabalho, pretendo mudar para o plano pró assim que possível, por enquanto está atendendo meus objetivos.

Simple Southern Way

This app is a classic drop shipping starting point. Easy to identify products for integration, easy to edit details as well. Now, I wish it kept initial cost data where after importing I could more easily determine my product cost profiles, but it is a small issue at present.

TheBestEarbud.com

Awesome, You can easily Import Products from AliExpress and Manage Them. Excellent! thanks for your work. thank your very much

Leah

Awesome app!
I love using this app.
It has a lot of opportunities.

I'd love to keep using it for my business.

MyDrinkMate

Amazing App! Helped me a lot but if they can provide an option hot products then it'll be a 6 star app

swaguh

Great app easy import to my shopify store. So many different niches to choose from. Great app for getting started with dropshipping. Not complicated and user friendly.

J Charging Case

Oberlo lets me start my own business and sell almost anything! It makes me so happy. They also very nice when I ask fo help (。◕‿◕。)

12x12 Cardstock Shop

Sorting through and communicating with potential suppliers is daunting. Oberlo helped us to be much more efficient with our time. We have found the app intuitive to use. Syncing has been pretty straight forward. Verified suppliers are a must for us. We also appreciate the massive amount of resource and tutorial information available from Oberlo.