Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Anbmart

We are planning to use Oberlo app in our ecommerce store and so far the integration options look simple.

ANB Mart Online Shopping Australia - www.anbmart.com.au

Good Gear Direct

Oberlo is absolutely awesome. It semi automates the whole selling process and makes Ali Express simple and easy use. I highly recommend this product!

Www Delectablegarden Com

Great App. It could use a little help with pricing updates, but for the most part I like it!

Domino Clothing

Works perfectly as advertised. Couple pieces constructive criticism. 1) Would be nice if the oberlo chrome extension could filter out non-free epacket shipping options. 2) It would be nice if the Oberlo Beta store program also could do the same.

Kids2adultsthestore

I love the app. I just need to find a way to get some sales. Thanks for making it so easy to use. Newbies like me would be lost without it. There is always room for improvement but I am not complaining.

Ediblearrangements

I love this app. For one reason it is free and secondly, it makes uploading products to your store easy. My only gripe with it is that you can't make large amounts of product uploads without taking a lot of time to do so.

Xomillennial

Thanks for making the app free guys !!

Maryams Delights

Great Product makes your online store easy to run.

Sexy Leg Accessories

VERY good app! Without it I wouldn't have a store. Whether you're only doing drop shipping or just starting off before getting inventory, this is a great app. There is room for improvement though. Notifications on price changes are just that, they don't say whether or not the product price went up or down. I think in addition to that they could also have a feature where if the price goes down your price remains the same. Don't be fooled with the "free" price though, they're getting their piece when you make sales.

Fitness Ways

Thanks Oberlo for the free starter pack, very happyto hear that.