Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

101 - 110 of 1987 reviews

Pineapple Apparel

If you want to dropship with shopify, oberlo is your only choice. Easy to use and so many products to sell! check it out and check my website https://pineappleapparel.net/

rockysgreenthumb.com

I contacted Oberlo because I didn't know how to add their icon to my website. I received a response very quickly. They were friendly and helpful.

Cooady

Very Good for using it, I can import product very soon, thank this app very much. It save much time for me

PUGYOU

This app helped me a lot with my pugyou.net store by saving time and money. I recommend, and i hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did

Besoinprimaire

Application number1! I love it! In addition a lot of very relevant information that sends us by email and help support is sick, fast and they immediately find what I wanted. It's a must.
Besoin Primaire
www.besoinprimaire.com

Vandiva

Cut to the summary - install it and move on. This app is so good. We have run with it for a few weeks now and feel completely comfortable with it. Absolutely, a no-brainer for importing from Ali...not just Oberlo approved suppliers but all and any product in an instant. ePacket shipping identification - excellent. Product splitting - excellent. Global price adjustment - excellent*. Auto-price update - you can't run a store without it (unless you are selling only a handful of products) - again, excellent. Order fulfillment and integration with Ali shipping notifications, and onward integration with Shopify (and your customers) - excellent. This is a must-have app. *Our only disappointment is that Oberlo can't handle AUD dollars right now. Imports from Ali into Oberlo are in USD $. If your currency is not supported by Oberlo then you need to adjust the global pricing multipliers accordingly and also keep an eye on what your currency is worth against the USD $.

Hippie G. Rockstar

This app has some great products. They are very easy to add to your store but they don't fill in all the necessary things like product type and such

The Drawing Desk Store

I use oberlo to supply my online store, and it is significantly better than the competitors, plus its free. I love how easy it is to use and convenient it is for my store. Great app!

1Penny2pennies

I am just getting my store ready. I got in touch with Oberlo for some help and Ashley was quick to respond. Great app. Good customer service. I highly recommend this app .

Epic Water Systems

Great app for importing and drop shipping. I highly recommend for anyone using shopify . Good customer service.