Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Astral-Up

When Oberlo imports the information of the request, the data of the field "address 2" is merged, with the data of the field "company"... and we have to manually correct each of the requests ... I asked the support and they said that they are tests and that the solution was for me to delete the data of the company field ... absurd ... where is the automation of the service?

best-startup-books

Easy to use. Great product range. Exhaustive documentation and profesional support. Totally recommend.

Shoppiero

Oberlo is the one of the best app that is being help to us. Thanks a lot for being such a great app Oberlo.. Thanks!!!

ClothesTogether

When I started my business, The first app., I started using for my suppliers was Oberlo. Oberlo has always been easy, and I have never had any issues with them. I left because I wanted to see what else was out there but, I am back and it is even better that it was 3 years ago. I love the fact that there are verified suppliers now, how easy it is to sync everything to Shopify. I still need to look into how to find the suppliers that ship worldwide. I wish you could just go under the country listing and click worldwide shipping. That would be an absolute answer instead of 1 country at a time. Anyway Thank you!!

KICKI´S SHOP

A very good app that is useful for drop shipping products of various kinds. It is important to use good suppliers who deliver what customers order quickly.

Impact Phoenix

This is very good app . I use free app for beginning my site www.impact-phoenix.com
The products are so cute.

naughtypet

Easy to use but it can be better, But Aliexpress shipping is low. I prefer free app. so I will stick with EPROLO, fast shipping and free to use.

Workout Ready

Do not use this app to dropship products. First, the suppliers hardly ever provide tracking numbers, and the shipping takes forever or your customers may not receive their products at all. I have customers that placed orders before Christmas and they still have not received products. Horrible Horrible service.

FelineFriendly

I really like this app, it helps streamline adding items to my store. One big glaring problem: I can't change clothing sizes. I tried before importing to my store, but the app says, "There is another product variant with same option values," even though I already edited the other size. It wouldn't be a problem if it let me just import to my store as is. Can't blame it too much, as Shopify has the same problem. The way around that is to use other letters, then import, and edit back to standard sizes. A bit of a hassle, but still a great app.

Hndproductstnt

First time trying dropshipping for Hndproductstnt and I think this is one of the worse mistakes we've made till date. We were burned by American Dropship. It promised delivery in 8-18 days and products were expected by the 14th, 16th etc and haven't arrived yet. When I track them they say they are still in Germany. When I contacted American Dropship's support, they just said its technical issues, which is completely unacceptable and now they aren't replying. We have a policy that you get a refund if the product isnt delivered in the estimate time, so we're in a pretty bad situation. Useful app but the verified suppliers aren't very reliable. They have put a dent in our reputation surely. DO NOT USE.