Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Unkels Daggers

Shipping times are insane and could not get anyone to help me

Girls Necessities

Literally, the worst company i have ever worked with. Their credit card processing is all screwed up and their customer support is ZERO. I have been trying to contact them for DAYS and I cant get a single helpful response because their customer service people are somewhere abroad that BARELY speak any english. I highly recommend staying sway from them and if you want a dropshipping company that does what they do, there are plenty more on the shopify app store. Stay away from Oberlo if you actually want your business to succeed.

Everbestbuy

they block supplier`s account and take the money away.

Campfire Wine

Would have given it a 5 star rating until, I found out that they are using their affiliate link to take the client's deserved cashback for their own greedy selves. I was soon to get to 50 orders a month, and was planning to change to a paid plan but this is a huge deal breaker for me. No respect for your customers equals no trust. Going to migrate to a much better and honest competitor.

Dalist

I am leaving Oberlo mainly because their customer service is so slow in response! I was messaging them at least once a week with an issue or a glitch and would get responses like a few days later.

The latest issue that made us switch was that Oberlo will completely ignore orders that have a variant it doesn't recognize for example variants I added manually. I messaged Oberlo about and and found out a few days later they just don't have this function. So it completely ignores these orders that I have to go and then find and place manually in Shopify which causes double the work.

Another thing I hated is that you have to manually go and sync aliexpress a few times a days so it picks up new tracking numbers!

The only pro for us is that is user friendly and it's because it's so basic and easy to learn.

Compared to what my new app can do this was such a waste of money!

Lumbr Wear

Horrible customer service. I lost money using this app and now all of my products are linked through them so I have to continue using them. Don't recommend.

Pink Cheese

Tracking numbers dont lead anywhere and customer service is hit and miss.

If your in the UK I wouldn't bothered

Md Market Llc

Used it once when I first installed it. I couldn't get right back to it, so i had to try to remember what i had done. I couldn't get back into any of the settings to verify, couldn't totally delete either the app or the Chrome extension. Just kept being sent to the dashboard over and over again. A horrid product, STAY AWAY!!!

Beyond U

Oberlo as a software is great, it makes things more simple and life easier.

Now compared to some other apps out there with more cost, nothing amazing or special. So normally I would recommend Oberlo to anyone.

Now, with Oberlo not letting you use affiliate links and using their own...well this changes things. That money adds up to enough to purchase a more expensive software and then some. Not a cool move.

I am encouraging everyone to find an alternative. I also inform all of my students enrolled in my courses (over 1,000) to purchase other software unless Oberlo fixes this issue. Stand clear of Oberlo for now.

Lightning Pop

Used Oberlo for a month and Shopify put a hold on my Shopify Payment account. Hopefully, I'll be able to use their Payment system but no decision was made yet.
Maybe I didn't read the finer fine print but deleting Oberlo did not reactivate anything.