Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Hndproductstnt

First time trying dropshipping for Hndproductstnt and I think this is one of the worse mistakes we've made till date. We were burned by American Dropship. It promised delivery in 8-18 days and products were expected by the 14th, 16th etc and haven't arrived yet. When I track them they say they are still in Germany. When I contacted American Dropship's support, they just said its technical issues, which is completely unacceptable and now they aren't replying. We have a policy that you get a refund if the product isnt delivered in the estimate time, so we're in a pretty bad situation. Useful app but the verified suppliers aren't very reliable. They have put a dent in our reputation surely. DO NOT USE.

Blue Firefly

Pretty awesome app. Took me only 20 mins to setup my inventory. Really love the easiness and straightforward process.

Double Handles Co.

One of best free apps in Shopify. I used for my website doublehandles.com and really love it. Good one.

The Savvy Shopper

The products ALL come from China. This means there is no real time frame when the customer will receive their package. That is NOT acceptable. I do not care what anyone says about this Company, your inconsistency is poor business ethics and you should be ashamed of yourself. I have found reputable suppliers in the US that provide free and low cost shipping with quality products and better business ethics. I wish I could give you negative star rating because that is about all you are worth. Lesson learned!

luckypeach.co

The issue that I have with your app is that it changes the Shopify interface, forcing the user to enter tracking numbers through Oberlo. However, as soon as Oberlo perceives those 50 orders in a month regardless of whether or not the user actually uses Oberlo to enter tracking numbers for those 50 orders, or even used Oberlo for anything regarding those orders, it immediately blocks the user from entering any more tracking numbers though the Shopify interface unless they pay you the $29.90. Literally a scam. Do not waste your time or money on this app, there are apps that will do the exact same thing for free and won't try to SCAM you.

Note: The app creators also reached out to me, challenging my review and saying that they're clear about their business model. What they aren't clear about is that their business model depends on convincing you, the user, to pay them additional money for things that you can already do before you even install their app.

Prime Desire

I find it really incredible that an app with so many years and so much promotion online fails in importing data from Aliexpress. It works well with Oberlo suppliers. Other than that, it needs lots of work to be fully useful.

Slimming Pants

Muy buena herramienta. Util no solo para droppshiping, lla llevo utilizando bastante tiempo y siempre tengo buenos resultados

yycrate

good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good good

HYPEUP

Who doesnt like dropshipping?! It is a great app when starting your journey into the online world, you can have a ecommerce store set up in literally a few day!

However some products are bad quality and sometimes take a really long time getting your customers angry. however you can still make money with it so why not try :)

Games for Groups

The best dropshipping app out there. Fully feature packed. Thousands of quality products ,, plus it is backed by Shopify ,, a no brainer for me.