Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Blackbeltshop

I have had 2 items sent as not as described. I have filed 1 claim and have gotten no response about the claim and now I have had my CC # stolen after using it on their site. Deliveries are late and many vendors are selling items that they are not supposed to be selling and i have had US companies tell me I am not authorized to sell items.
You cannot grow your own business if you use this company.

The Curvy Dolls City

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT!!!! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT!!!! THERE IS NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT ONLINE CHAT!!!! THEY WILL REPLY YOU AFTER ONE OR TWO DAYS, WITH A VERY SHALLOW RESPONSES THAT YOU COULD EASILY GOOGLE OR SEARCH THEIR APP AND FIND OUT!!!!!! SO FRUSTRATED WITH THEIR SERVICE!!!!!!! WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!

Corvette Solution

What a scam There is no free 15 day trial. I get directed to pic a plan nothing about 15 day free

B P B G Gifts

Oberlo is the slowest piece of software I have ever used. It's a disaster.

Eof Fashions

What people don't realise is that every time we process an order through oberlo they are receiving an affiliate commission. So they are charging a monthly fee as well as collecting affiliate commissions from aliexpress. Not to mention the app is glitchy the wrong product images always seem to get into my other listings and every time I go to aliexpress to look for products I get products being automatically added to my cart every time I view a product! I would not recommend this app. If you are thinking about downloading this app don't. These people are sneaky and greedy!

Igneas

Massively overpriced for what the product actually does. Hasn't really helped speed up the process at all of importing products from AliExpress. Looks like the app will improve with time, and I would be willing to give it another go. But for now the 29.90 price tag is just plain greedy.

Frugalmilkman 3

Slow. Doesn't import a lot of products.

1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 14 Next