Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Leonae

stay away from oberlo!!!!!! bRO ALL THIS IS FAKE. lOOK UP WERE SHOPIFY PROFITS. NOT FROM SALES. FROM YOUTUBES AND WHOEVER EXITING PPL WITH GET RICH QUICK BS LIKE THATS PLASTERED ALKL OVER DUMB SHOPIFY. oBERLO IS VERY ANNOYING. ITS BUILT TO EASIL;Y TAKE MONEY BUT TO CANCEL AND ORDER HAVE YOU MONEY REFUNDED PROPERLY.. WELL ITS BEEN 4 DAYS FOR ME AND I HAVENT GOT MY MONEY BACK. I CANCELLED MYT ORDER. INSTEAD I GOT A MESSAGE ASKING ABOUT MY ORDER... THE ORDER IS CANCELED I CANCELLED IT. BUT THEY STILL HAVE MY CARD INFO AND BILL ME???

The Awe Element

Oberlo forces you to go Pro (79/month) to use the Aliexpress affliate program because they want to pocket that cashback. don't think that's fair. we are already paying at least $29/month if our store is making over 50 sales a month.

Feline Love

So after getting an order my customer decided that the size was wrong for a certain product they ordered so they wanted refund. I refunded this order and this was all within a couple hours. I then asked for a refund through oberlo, to get a message from there support team telling me since the supplier is over seas they cannot refund my product and its already sent out. Really? Within a few hours im sure, so now im out the money and the customer will get a free shirt thanks oberlo much appreciated now i see how hard it will actually be to deal with a middle man.

Stergiou

Very late responses from the customer support. Almost always not online. They respond after you have solved the problem alone or you have lost the client.

Kawaiiinternational

Any app linked too Aliexpress SUCKS! My customers for the most part had to wait almost 30 days for them to receive any item.

Melboutik

I can't have Aliexpress API without upgrading my plan...

Monahay

Looks like a front end for an Ali Express dropshipper. Couldnt find any options to allow filtering by delivery date, nor by supplier country. Disappointed

Hoot Nanny

Had a customer have an issue with a defective product. Chatted with Oberlo to see how to fix it. They suggested I refund out of pocket. I took care of my customer. I asked for a refund or replacement. No messages answered. Emailed a few times with no answer. So I am out of pocket because they don't back their productss.

Shazzyfitness

This app doesn't automatically send orders to Oberlo, you have to manually process every order through Oberlo. Add to that, our first order was cancelled by the supplier, for reasons still not clear to us and we were never notified.

Ultimate Abs Stimulator

As an App Oberlo is working fine, but Not recommend to use because of they customer service. It is very dificult to rich them and when they answer just send you some articles that you need to spend hour reading.

I used Oberlo supplier (Ou Yue Ecommerce) also for my product and after 20 days seem the orders are still in China. I tried to contact Oberlo via Email, and I didn't get any answer. My costumers have started to ask for refund. I already accepted 3 refunds. My demage will be around $2000.

NOT RECOMMEND AT ALL