Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

www.remixd.co.uk

If you want to build a dropsbipping business you have to look at oberlo - super easy and huge catalogue

CoCo Hauteur

Update: Nov 7 2018:
After trying one last time to reach Oberlo tech support with no success I tried reaching out to Shopify tech support - since they own the Oberlo app. In the past whenever I have contacted Shopify tech support the results have been very professional. The gurus are usually easy to communicate with and the issues are solved. This time was no exception. Lisa was the guru who helped me and within minutes we had found the source of the problem to be DNS related. A quick google search and some changes to the DNS settings and everything was working. Thank you Lisa! In the fun words of older people... Lisa is Superduper. (If anyone else is experiencing the same problem with their Oberlo app here is a link to the solution that worked for me https://kinsta.com/knowledgebase/dns_probe_finished_nxdomain/)

What have I learned? The Oberlo app might be owned by Shopify but the tech support for the Oberlo division is unacceptably weak. Lisa helped me fix, in a matter of minutes, what Oberlo tech support neglected to address for almost 2 weeks.

There are a lot of reasons the tech support at Oberlo could be lacking in their customer service: Rapid growth of the division, poor supervisors, training etc... but lackadaisical attitudes and indifference to what a customer is experiencing or needs help with... is never an acceptable excuse for any reason.

Update: Nov 2018:
More and more features are working less and less. Tech support virtually does not exist. Once I add products to the store I cannot access the suppliers or source pages. Which means I'm locked out of updating any product information from aliexpress source pages. None of the links to suppliers currently work. I made Oberlo tech support aware of this several times. they made, in my opinion lame excuses. Said they would get back to me. Never heard from them. Eventually, I just gave up.

Oct 2018:
More and more features are working less and less. Considering switching to one of the other apps like dropified or importify.

Anyone with direct experience using either dropified or importify your input is welcome. I'm hoping their technical support is stronger. I don't mind paying for either app if it gives me the tools to succeed and not limit my abilities as a store owner. For instance, now that I no longer have access to an imported products source page, it takes me twice as long to add products to my Shopify store. I spend way too much time searching for the product on the suppliers store only because Oberlo wants us to remain within the pages of their system, their verified suppliers, or their version of the products page. I didn't spend money and months putting a store together, only so other companies could be successful by trying to lock me into their source pages. This is about starting my company.

Brokentoe Beachwear

HORRIBLE! Oberlo doesn't even help with bad product and you can't file a dispute for bad product because it's always having an issue. Also, instead of helping they just show you how to order more product.
Customer service doesn't care about bad problems they just want you to buy.

B Inspired Boutique

I am extremely disappointed on their decision to take away all the suppliers. This has always been my favorite app, now I am afraid I may have to let it go. Now all they show are Junk from China from Alliexpress, I refuse to put any JUNK items from China in my store. China items are bad quality and shipping takes over 30 days or more or sometimes items are never received. My store is USA based and everything is from USA only. This is truly a sad day and its heartbreaking because Oberlo was such a great app till now. Taking the suppliers away was a very bad decision. I am sure many merchants would agree. Now I had to drop a few stars..I am afraid due to this change they will lose a lot of loyal merchants. I truly wish they would reconsider. If they don't reconsider keeping their prior platform with the USA suppliers I will have no choice but to uninstall in July. And seeing these fake reviews of people justifying Aliexpress wont help and wont work. Everyone knows Aliexpress or any products from China is absolutely THE WORST! China are scam artists ripping USA consumers off of billions of dollars with bad products, lies, scams and poor service. I know 1st hand from experience because I got ripped off from China. Us USA merchants value our customers and our products. Oberlo made a vary bad business decision by doing away with good quality verified suppliers and will hurt their reputation unless they fix this and immediately.

UPDATE 5/5/19-As of today I have un-installed Oberlo, they have completely removed all current products USA suppliers and didnt even wait till July which would have meant orders would not have been processed. If they go back to the original platform and bring back quality USA suppliers then I will reconsider re-installing. Goodbye Oberlo. It's a sad loss.

rockstarztshirt

Great app. is a little bit complicated to use but is ok. Have a lot of stuff that we need to learn to use. Hopefully will make some money

multiples-boutique

Merci à oberlo pour cette application magnifique, très facile à utiliser vous pouvez importer tous les produits que vous voulez directement dans votre boutique un grand merci a l'équipe oberlo

mykitchenessentials

A great app to help new store owners find products to sell. Very easy to use and the price is good for me.

Shop Exclusive US

This app was the maximum until the terms and conditions changed, you can not tell me which products I can import and which ones do not, so customers are lost, it's a shame I'll have to move to dropified.

Santa Garage

I have been using this app for a while with no issues. I was quite happy. I recently updated my prices with another app in bulk and now 60-80% of my products aren't syncing with oberlo. This means orders aren't synced between shopify and oberlo and don't show up in oberlo. I have been advised to overide all of the affected products. This will take days if not weeks to fix. You have been warned. The app needs some way of identifying or highlighting products that are not in sync. It also needs a better way of resyncing. Overriding is a workaround not a solution.

The more important question is why did a price update break all the syncing

Lucky Dippy Online Store

It keeps crashing. I have just opened a Shopify store and added Oberlo app. This is my first time starting out to dropship. I had temporary access and as I was going through the learning process for about 5 minutes, it decided to disappear. Is it possibly because Im starting off with the starter plan?