Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Fluffik

They have excellent customer service! I have had some questions and they have helped me solve them fast.

Wozoro

it's many error. you need to check again if don't want it wrong name and address. many our orders was wrong until I check on My order

March 11, 2019

I'm incredibly sorry to hear that the Oberlo extension was transferring any incorrect information. As a business owner, I understand you're busy and having to double check every order is not possible.

However, this has not been reported to be a regular issue with our extension. In the future, should this ever happen again, please email us at hello@oberlo.com right away. Our support team can have a look and see what needs to be done to remedy the issue. Thank you for your feedback and taking the time to write a review! -Anna

ClasseAshop

muito útil para o trabalho, pretendo mudar para o plano pró assim que possível, por enquanto está atendendo meus objetivos.

Simple Southern Way

This app is a classic drop shipping starting point. Easy to identify products for integration, easy to edit details as well. Now, I wish it kept initial cost data where after importing I could more easily determine my product cost profiles, but it is a small issue at present.

TheBestEarbud.com

Awesome, You can easily Import Products from AliExpress and Manage Them. Excellent! thanks for your work. thank your very much

Leah

Awesome app!
I love using this app.
It has a lot of opportunities.

I'd love to keep using it for my business.

Spin Market Online

Hi sir, please why i can't list a products ? Knowing i've listed a products already. !! Thank you very much.

Market Ofertas

horrível! sistema esta 3 semanas com problemas e ninguém faz nada, não vale o valor pago! sistema travou com o fornecedor antigo e não troca de maneira nenhuma, ja mandei diversos emails e nada de resolverem, me sinto como se não tivesse ninguém ara ajudar nessas horas

Atah's International

I am new to shopify and I decided to look into Oberlo because it was the only in house option they gave but all the items are from China only. I searched the items I wanted to sell and it is so limited because the option is China. I would love to see warehouses within the U.S I could do business with through Oberlo.
Unfortunately I have to put my shopify store on hold until I figure out another supplier.

Extra Luco

Très déçus pour débuter dans le dropshipping de mon coté aucune commande ne s'affichais sur l'applis oberlo même une étoile n'est pas mériter