Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Gucciguccigu

Since my online store is available 24X7 I expect my vendors to support their site 24X7 also. Here it is Sunday night and I can't get a question answered.

Local Deals Group

I was happy with Oberlo until things went wrong, as in wrong in a major way. DO NOT export products from Shopify and then reimport the list because Oberlo throws a fit and basically you have to redo everything, so 800 products and 4200 variants later we are repeating all of the work that we had to do to set the site up in the first place.

If you reach out to Oberlo, they don't care because they will point you to their help page that apparently states not to do this. I mean, having used Shopify for four years, if you can't do basic enterprise tasks like exporting your product catalogue to perform mass updates and report the list, that's on you Oberlo, not on me.

Suffice to say, they are not refunding any fees and when all is said and done, Oberlo is only a chrome extension connected to Ali Express with an App that allows you to search Ali Express. Not exactly breaking the technology frontier here!

Too Raw Dadhats

This app was awesome until Oberlos greed got to them! you cant import URLs anymore so you are forced to buy their overpriced wholesale crap! im so dissapointed!

Webmart Dk

Complete crap app. They removed option to import a product by url now its impossible to sync if you have multiple stores in different countries. What a stupid decision to make equals newbie company

Zryj

Close supplier's Store after merchants export this thousands of products from this supplier.
it seems that oberlo dont need to worry about the merchants (who export these supppliers' products" how to deal with the orders if oberlo close the supplier'store
stole supply's money

Unkels Daggers

Shipping times are insane and could not get anyone to help me

Girls Necessities

Literally, the worst company i have ever worked with. Their credit card processing is all screwed up and their customer support is ZERO. I have been trying to contact them for DAYS and I cant get a single helpful response because their customer service people are somewhere abroad that BARELY speak any english. I highly recommend staying sway from them and if you want a dropshipping company that does what they do, there are plenty more on the shopify app store. Stay away from Oberlo if you actually want your business to succeed.

Everbestbuy

they block supplier`s account and take the money away.

Campfire Wine

Would have given it a 5 star rating until, I found out that they are using their affiliate link to take the client's deserved cashback for their own greedy selves. I was soon to get to 50 orders a month, and was planning to change to a paid plan but this is a huge deal breaker for me. No respect for your customers equals no trust. Going to migrate to a much better and honest competitor.

Dalist

I am leaving Oberlo mainly because their customer service is so slow in response! I was messaging them at least once a week with an issue or a glitch and would get responses like a few days later.

The latest issue that made us switch was that Oberlo will completely ignore orders that have a variant it doesn't recognize for example variants I added manually. I messaged Oberlo about and and found out a few days later they just don't have this function. So it completely ignores these orders that I have to go and then find and place manually in Shopify which causes double the work.

Another thing I hated is that you have to manually go and sync aliexpress a few times a days so it picks up new tracking numbers!

The only pro for us is that is user friendly and it's because it's so basic and easy to learn.

Compared to what my new app can do this was such a waste of money!