Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Lumbr Wear

Horrible customer service. I lost money using this app and now all of my products are linked through them so I have to continue using them. Don't recommend.

Pink Cheese

Tracking numbers dont lead anywhere and customer service is hit and miss.

If your in the UK I wouldn't bothered

Md Market Llc

Used it once when I first installed it. I couldn't get right back to it, so i had to try to remember what i had done. I couldn't get back into any of the settings to verify, couldn't totally delete either the app or the Chrome extension. Just kept being sent to the dashboard over and over again. A horrid product, STAY AWAY!!!

Beyond U

Oberlo as a software is great, it makes things more simple and life easier.

Now compared to some other apps out there with more cost, nothing amazing or special. So normally I would recommend Oberlo to anyone.

Now, with Oberlo not letting you use affiliate links and using their own...well this changes things. That money adds up to enough to purchase a more expensive software and then some. Not a cool move.

I am encouraging everyone to find an alternative. I also inform all of my students enrolled in my courses (over 1,000) to purchase other software unless Oberlo fixes this issue. Stand clear of Oberlo for now.

Lightning Pop

Used Oberlo for a month and Shopify put a hold on my Shopify Payment account. Hopefully, I'll be able to use their Payment system but no decision was made yet.
Maybe I didn't read the finer fine print but deleting Oberlo did not reactivate anything.

Hometown Boys

Horrible customer service. They had a supplier named Kimmyshop in their special "Oberlo Supply" list. I had to make some adjustments to my store and I deleted some of my products. Went to add them again and the supplier is no longer listed! I was never sent an e-mail telling me that they would now longer be on the site. I e-mailed customer support four days ago and none has gotten back to me to explain what is going on. Brutal Service

Loja Ravena

They stopped allow you to use your own affiliate links or cashback plugins without previous warning. So we can conclude that they receive the cashback from our sales without warning us.

Jungletrade Co Uk

Wanna know how oberlo steals your money?

Every time you place an order on aliexpress, they send you to their affiliate link and get 10% from every dollar you spend. Even if you pay monthly subscription, they still steal your money. And the worst part is that they do not allow you to use your own affiliate links or cashback plugins. They are trying to steal my 800$ which I earn monthly from my cashback.

They also lie to you, they think you are idiot and they try to take advantage of you. I will never use them again and if you want to increase your profit by 10% just quit oberlo, get ali cashback plugin and find other fulfillment app. There is many alternatives, these apps even support more shops than oberlo(aliexpress). Avoid these scammers.

Seedsking

App wont copy description of Ali product page.

Brass Bottle

Crappy, unreliable sellers, selling fake products, providing horrible customer service. Our Amazon store was shut down within 5 orders. We made a claim with the Seller on Oberlo, and they never responded.

Sellers that send you the product, don't provide a tracking number. Items get delivered after 20 days!! Even the sellers on Wish App do better than that.

Closing our store in less than 4 weeks. Better to focus on FBA than the stress this piece of crap introduces.