Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Onetrack

I can't import any product from Aliexpress

Clotshy

Got problem for the last couple of days, starting with "manual" order addres input (no automatic like before), missing product, stock error (stated no stock at Oberlo but still plenty at supplier), and now I can't import any product from Aliexpress.

It was great before.

Dillcourtsimages

Beware of alliexspress they scammed my account and i lost $100.00 still fighting to get it back and thier is no support from oberlo and aliexspress.

Your Twisted Sister

Slowest shipping and sometimes the people never recieved their order! Cost me money and time and customers!!!!

Web Fashion Boutique Llc

Honestly, there would be great potential but it takes staff way to long to respond, had the service not go free I would have cancelled the service all together, so think very strongly before just finding local or national wholesalers.

Saltzman

I just received my first order and I can't add it to my aliexpress shopping cart. I am going to have to manually enter all information. Not useful :(

Blackbeltshop

I have had 2 items sent as not as described. I have filed 1 claim and have gotten no response about the claim and now I have had my CC # stolen after using it on their site. Deliveries are late and many vendors are selling items that they are not supposed to be selling and i have had US companies tell me I am not authorized to sell items.
You cannot grow your own business if you use this company.

The Curvy Dolls City

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT!!!! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SUPPORT!!!! THERE IS NO, ABSOLUTELY NOT ONLINE CHAT!!!! THEY WILL REPLY YOU AFTER ONE OR TWO DAYS, WITH A VERY SHALLOW RESPONSES THAT YOU COULD EASILY GOOGLE OR SEARCH THEIR APP AND FIND OUT!!!!!! SO FRUSTRATED WITH THEIR SERVICE!!!!!!! WASTE OF TIME!!!!!!

Corvette Solution

What a scam There is no free 15 day trial. I get directed to pic a plan nothing about 15 day free

B P B G Gifts

Oberlo is the slowest piece of software I have ever used. It's a disaster.