Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

Litttle

Lacks functionalities like bulk edit or bulk delete of products. Recently Oberlo stopped their Oberlo Verified Suppliers, which they kept saying it's the best thing ever... I spent countless hours loading up on these suppliers and now I need to delete the 300+ items I added to my cart, one by one!!!!!!

July 8, 2019

Hi there. I'm really sorry to hear you had a poor experience using Oberlo. You're right, we've since removed all Verified Suppliers from the platform as, unfortunately, having our internal suppliers was not serving our merchant base. I really appreciate you annoying that must have been for you. It was something we really needed to do for the overall good, but of course, some people were stuck having to replace all of the products in their store with alternatives. We issued a notice several months ago and in one week all of the orders will cease. Terribly sorry for the inconvenience. -Jasper

Amazing Steals N Deals

I love how fast they respond to support questions. They are very helpful and I'm very happy with the service

July 8, 2019

Hey there! Thanks so much for the kind words, we really appreciate you taking the time to write us a review. All the best with your business in the future. -Jasper

Emprora

I had a blazer listed on my website that was listed through Oberlo for a super low price. When it came to fulfill the order, the price that I needed to pay was eight and a half times higher. I can't recommend or trust an app that will change prices at the tip of a hat. Do not use.

July 8, 2019

Hey there. Thank you for your review. I’m so sorry to hear you had that experience while using the Oberlo app. Within Oberlo we have the Auto Updates feature (https://bit.ly/2LybMB9) that will automatically update your prices if a supplier raises the product price. This is the best way to make sure you aren’t losing money on your sales. Thank you once again for leaving your feedback and don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any question or concern. - Kitana

PricklyCactus Boutique

I love how Oberlo workd just dont like Aliexpress shipping times ....we are in this generation were they want the product fast ! 14 days tops....sorry im deleting the app cause i need something trust worth and durable

July 8, 2019

Hi there. Thank you so much for leaving this feedback for us. I’m sorry to hear that this was your experience with AliExpress. Many people don’t know this but you can find great products on AliExpress that ship from locations other than China. If you’re targeting customers in the USA, you can find products that ship from the USA and will use USPS shipping that has an average of 6 - 12 days. AliExpress does not only have this for the USA, but other countries also.

Check out this great help doc that will show you how to find those products (https://bit.ly/2NhmEWI). If you need any help with this just let us know. - Kitana

RojoCoral

I tried OBERLO. It has a seamless amazing powerful outstanding integration.
But I am totally dissatisfied….
I have added a product from "AliExpress" to my Shopify store. I got my first order. I was shocked to discover that AliExpress has used my information from my Shopify order and sent a marketing email to my customer asking him to join AliExpress to be able to track his shipment.

This is not helping me to grow as a drop shipping client. In fact, my shopify store was used as a bridge to reach to my customer and telling him indirectly that "AliExpress" IS THE PROVIDER FOR THE PRODUCT.

What a behavior that has broken my trust in using OBERLO as a drop shipping tool to be linked to my Shopify account. unfortunately, there are no negative stars to rate the application and show my dissatisfaction, and that is why I have chosen one star to rate it. Otherwise, I will use 10 negative stars to rate OBERLO.

July 8, 2019

Hi there. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I’m sorry to hear you had that experience with the Oberlo app. This is not the experience we want our merchants to go through. When you get an order in your store and you use the Oberlo Chrome Extension to place the orders you want to make sure you’re logged into your AliExpress account. By logging into your AliExpress account your own email will be the one used in the checkout process and not your customers. This will make sure the AliExpress supplier will have no contact information for your customer and the automated tracking email will not be sent to them from AliExpress.

Again, I’m sorry to hear you experienced this. If you have any other concerns you want to share with us please don’t hesitate to reach out to our support so we can help you with addressing them, and getting your account set up. -Kitana

Hues Fashion

Very good app. Adds value.
I imported products. Still in the process of setting up my store and sales channels. Didn't make a sale yet, but the app itself is working fine.

Shopperino

Hey there, im having a really hard time
trying to import a product. It's not working at all, even from other big sellers who sell the same product. I really don't wanna go for a seller on Oberlo who only sold this product 200x in the last 6 months. The sellers from aliexpress which i want to import the product from got like 500 orders a day!

June 20, 2019

Hi there! Sorry to hear you had some challenges importing products to your store. There could be a variety of reasons why that may have occurred and I encourage you to reach out to our support lines so we can take a closer look at what might be happening. It's likely something to do with setting up the Oberlo Chrome Extension properly. So that you are aware, all suppliers on Oberlo will be removed indefinitely as of July 15th. This means that you will only source products from AliExpress thereafter. As long as the product you are trying to import isn't flagged for trademark infringement and doesn't violate our terms of use, then you should be able to sell it. We'd love to help you get that product imported to your store and sincerely hope you reach out to us so we can work through this hiccup with you! All the best with our online business.

DnD T-Shirt

Hi, I just linked to Shopify. Heard group things about the app. Am really excited to use it in my online story. But whenever I load it all I get is a white screen. What is the problem?

June 10, 2019

Hi there! Thanks for your review and talk about unlucky timing! We're really sorry to hear that you were seeing a white screen at the time of your download. Intermittently and over the last 24-48 hours, there was a minor bug that had created some issues with the dashboard. The issue has since been resolved and we certainly hope you give us another chance! The Oberlo app is really easy to use and connects you to millions of products in just a few clicks, so please check it out and explore. We're happy to have had you join and look forward to working with you in the future.

Emma Rachelle Boutique

If you're about to start drop shipping aliexpress products through Shopify this is definitely the app for you.

Barber Kings®

ottima app per inserire i prodotti di aliexpress all'interno del vostro store con un semplice click. facile da utilizzare e molto intuitiva. la consiglio