Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

temops

Oberlo verified supplier missed the shipping time, tried to contact Oberlo but no response & now I'm having tons of refund request!

June 4, 2019

Hello there, thank you for your review. I apologize on behalf of the Oberlo supplier as I know how vital it is to get your products shipped to your customers as soon as possible. Please email our support team at hello@oberlo.com so they can have a closer look and follow up directly with the supplier for you. Thank you again for the review and your patience in this matter. -Anna

Vast Fashion Squares

I use this app, there is no customer service what so ever, after complaint to Shopify came to find out its Shopify product.

June 4, 2019

Hi there, thank you taking the time to leave us a review. I'm extremely sorry to hear you were not able to reach our support. We do have a support team and you can contact them with any question or concern at hello@oberlo.com. If you're still having any difficulties, feel free to DM us on Facebook on Twitter. Looking forward to hearing from you! -Anna

Reef15645201

I love this app. Your app is the only app that work out of all the apps i tried all are scams. You make it easy for me to find the sellers so i can complete my order. I do love your site. 100 ****** compared to the rest of the apps.

Be Violet

truly awesome! i recommend it with my eyes closed!
didn't have to use the support yet, so can't talk about it, but the rest is pretty awesome.

Koolimi

Flawless! The customer service responses fast and gives back helpful feedback to your questions and needs!

Tudo na Moda

this app is good and work good, only minor bugs that they have include like including shipping costs on COSTS dashboard. autoprice change should change only by atual price set, and not by autorule, because super expensive shippings costs on some products its dificult use autorules. i seen many talking about dropified but the reallity is we are using oberlo for about 300 orders and 0 issue, also all issues the merchants solve easy, BUT super sad about oberlo remove suppliers offcorse! and that for sure will send people out oberlo i think.... i hope the app still work great! i only give 4 starts because they remove oberlo suppliers and that was AMAZING!! hope not get many problems now with aliexpress supliers.....

Trendy Joys

Overall it works (kinda) but beware putting your full trust into it. Oberlo will let you down and so will their support service.

We were using Oberlo to import and fulfill orders and it was mostly working well but found just too many inexplicable little errors occuring. And they were random as well so hard to replicate. We had an incident where we placed and fulfilled & paid a bunch of orders directly from Oberlo (not AEx) and they all failed.. problem is the app didn't tell us so we didn't realise until 2 weeks later when customer complaints started flowing in. So now we only use the app as a glorified product importer.. seems overkill for the subscription fee. Also ***OBERLO'S CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE*** which is contrary to a lot of the (smaller) apps suppliers who are awesome... you'd think with their size, Oberlo would offer better support.. anyway rant over. Use it at your risk! :)

May 13, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Our goal is to support our merchants in their dropshipping businesses and it's clear we fell short here. I apologize that our app was not able to identify your issue until 2 weeks later. I know shipping is a top priority for customer satisfaction and I am sorry we weren't able to help earlier. I apologize again on behalf of Oberlo and hope we can become better and regain your trust in the future. Thank you. -Anna

Gadbe™ Shop

Do not use this app if you are going to use GOOGLE SHOPPING (or Facebook Ads) for advertise your product.

After talk with Ashley, Customer Service Manager at Oberlo, she confirmed me that Oberlo it is not optimized for Google Shopping, so every time you overwrite a product because your random supplier change the price of the item out of the blue, and i have tens of notifications everyday, Oberlo changes the ID for the product/variant and you LOSE all the marketing data (clicks, impressions, conversion) in your Google Ads account since Google would take this a NEW product.

I really like Oberlo, and i would like to provide 5 starts, it works just fine, customer service is ok, but this makes it useless for advertisement if you want to get serious about your business.

I asked for a technical solution to solve this but i was told that there is not one.

UPDATE - Reply from Oberlo: Well, I did not expect that useless response from Oberlo to be very honest. I dont think Oberlo should tell me where I have to promote my business. Also, since the Oberlo change the ID of the product every time you overwrite the product, you have the same problem with FB Ads, you LOSE all the marketing data. Google Shopping it is much more profitable, around 200% more from our experience, so no, Facebook Ads is not the solution at all and if you do not have this app optimized for the most powerful platform for marketing in the work by far, with 2 billions of users, you have a problem.

May 13, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. While Oberlo products are not optimized for Google Shopping, you can certainly advertise them through Facebook ads. Actually, our most successful merchants are running Facebook ads for their products. If you're looking for help getting started with Facebook advertising, I'd suggest checking out this eBook we wrote on the subject (http://bit.ly/2MEqUOh). If you need any additional help with them, feel free to reach out to us at hello@oberlo.com again. -Anna

B & B Retailers

The app is easy to use. With the upcoming changes in July 2019 I may delete the app because no one wants to deal ONLY with AliExpress and experience EXTREMELY LONG delivery times which will result in lost customers and revenue. Oberlo should have kept things the way they were, where you can look up specific suppliers and import products directly to your store. Shipping times of 2 to 3 weeks is horrible and bad for business. This was a great creation by Shopify with suppliers that had reasonable prices and fast shipping.

May 8, 2019

Hi there, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm extremely sorry if the news of the removal of Oberlo Marketplace suppliers came as a shock. While it may seem like a sudden decision, I assure you this was well-thought out and made with our merchant's success as our top priority.

While I completely understand shipping times as a concern, 2-3 weeks was also the average for most Oberlo Marketplace suppliers. This is because many of the Oberlo Marketplace suppliers and those on Aliexpress were in the same country and shipping with ePacket. If you're looking for help dealing with long shipping times, I'd suggest checking out this video we made on the subject here (http://bit.ly/2GioyC2).

I really appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review. Should you have any other questions or need any help, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at hello@oberlo.com. Your feedback is invaluable to us! -Anna

Shopit Store

Oberlo Ending but still advertising. WHY?
Reviewed.
Pulled your suppliers and we feel double crossed. You are unreliable and this leaves us with little faith of the whole concept of dropshipping. Having to delete all my products now since it will be ridiculously time consuming trying to find substitute suppliers. I wasted hours days weeks starting my store and you totally pulled the rug out from under me. Leaves me to question shopify too. Waste of my precious time effort and money. Thanks for nothing OBERLO and shopify.