Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

1911 - 1920 of 1986 reviews

Hipworldscollide

Amazing app great features highly recommended A+++

Shvonder

I've had the pleasure to use this app for the past two weeks on my shopify store and I am extremely grateful for all the time it saved me. It is indeed very easy to use and the people behind it are very friendly!

A A Ecommerce

Great app, easy to use and save a lot of time

Jensational

Great app. Helps me to be more efficient.

Furnished Place

Oberlo has been an aamzing app for me. I started off with the trial and instantly found it super easy to add products into my store without hassle. Also the chrome button is a great essential!

Iconutopia

What an excellent app! I installed it to my store, and I was able to fill my shop categories with products in like 10 minutes. I really can't imagine doing it any other way. It's great for product testing and a quick start. Awesome job guys! Now I just need to bring some sales in.
I truly recommend it!

The Beach Umbrella

Support is very helpful! I have had numerous questions as I am not tech savvy some of the time with new things. Now that I know everything that the Oberlo app does, it makes ordering so easy! I have a note saved to my supplier, and click, click, click and I have an order placed! It is so easy. Oh, not really so sure how many clicks, it may only be one or two, but you know what I mean. Even a monkey could do it! Ooh Ooh eeh eeh aah aah! That's me! lol enjoy it!

Charles Lynn

Great app! Effective, and user friendly.

Coosportexpress

Thank tomas, you are awesome and help, he answer to our problem quickly. The app is easy n kindly in using. I recommend this app! Great! Thank you.

Geek Technologies

Excellent app! I installed it on my shopify store http://www.geekfactors.com and it worked like a charm!