Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

1921 - 1930 of 2003 reviews

Animebling

Awesome time-saving and must-have app with a super helpful and responsive support team. Huge thumbs up! :)

Shoezees

If you use aliexpress this app is a must have.saved us 100's of hours listing products

Crochetana

The App is very helpful when sourcing the products from Aliexpress , the chrome extension is a killer , just go to the product page and click the chrome extension and the product will be imported to your oberlo import list , just do the needed modifications and publish to your shop in few minutes , I recommend using it :)

Fabgetupshop

This App just made our lives way much better! Easy to use, affordable, excellent support. We can export as much products as we could ever handle for a very low monthly fee! Thanks for helping people like us who are just starting up with E-commerce and Dropshipping!

Good To Go Gear

Exceptional. I have an importing business based out of China and now how difficult it is to create lasting relationships with manufactures, identify quality products and all whilst attempting to grow your product line. The pro-activity of support has been fantastic and this coupled with an easy intuitive app, makes it easy to recommend. We'll done to Tomas and the team.

Kellisjewels

When I started outlining my business I searched for an app to integrate with a web site without me manually entering images, product details etc. Oberlo and Shopify was the answer! Oberlo is very easy to setup and the Chrome extension is a dream. I have absolutely zero issues with the app and when I have needed support they are very responsive.

Wish Buy Get

One of the best apps to start your own dropshipping business easily and quickly.
It's amazing how easy it is to add products with data and get them sinced and shipped.
I'm really enjoying it,
keep on!
Helie

Hipworldscollide

Amazing app great features highly recommended A+++

Shvonder

I've had the pleasure to use this app for the past two weeks on my shopify store and I am extremely grateful for all the time it saved me. It is indeed very easy to use and the people behind it are very friendly!

A A Ecommerce

Great app, easy to use and save a lot of time