Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

1921 - 1930 of 1986 reviews

Neekas

Mantas and Tomas have been so helpful each and every time I needed them! They will patiently walk your through all necessary steps. I would recommend to anyone that desire to utilize this app! Thanks for all you do Mantas and Tomas!

Runit365 Home

The best ever !! And now it's free!!!!
A lot of improvement since the past 3 month! This app offers amazing functions : products upload, split, automatic ordering, shipment tracking and much more. It saves time and avoid mistakes regarding customer addresses.
It's a MUST_HAVE app for shops using drop-shipping as Runit365.com

I highly recommend this app, 5 stars

Magali from www.runit365.com

Lingerie String Soutif

Amazing product. Amazing support. You use aliexpress, You must have this app !

Surprisesales

100/100 SCORE!! Absolutely wouldn't want any other system to help with my Shopify site. The entire staff is very thoughtful and understanding of your needs as a retail distributor. I've only had my Shopify store up for less than week and this program had helped me upload more than 900 products so far!! SUPERB program! Trying dropshipping in the past had always led to failure due to the issues this program has completely automated for you at your fingertips! I recommend this program to anyone starting out new or even dropshipping veterans just looking for a program to automate your product importing. I've never been so relieved. Thank you for everything Oberlo! -Eric R Johnston

Not A Boutique

Could not run a store without this App.. And the support is beyond imagination.. they just keep on delivering! These guys know what they are doing! ( The blog alone is a treasure! ) Did i mention they are GREAT to work with also.. ? Amazing support. respond and fix even though i messed stuff up.. GREAT APP GREAT PEOPLE!!

Tekabily

Awesome App!! Great functionality and GREAT communication with support!!

Paws Kingdom

Fantastic app, couldn't imagine doing business without it. Also their support is the best I've ever worked with.

Houseofotaku

Very handy app!
Saves me loads of time fulfilling orders and importing new products into the store.
Great customer service - I had a problem with billing and they sorted it out right away, would recommend this app to anyone dropshipping from aliexpress. Good job, guys and thanks Tomas

Itgirl Accessories

So far so good with Oberlo makes the drop shipping experience a way easier one, especially for a new vendor like myself at https://Itgirlaccessories.com. I highly recommend.

The Oxford Store

Incredibly useful app! Lot´s of features, and the support is fast and really helpful. Everyone using Aliexpress should use this app.