Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

1941 - 1950 of 1986 reviews

Wearappeal

We'er just wondering why Shopify isn't implementing a special way or making an exception for rating an extraordinary app and a developer with more than 5 stars because this app and it's developers just simply deserves it. We can't even tell how many hours were saved for us (and we bet that for a-lot of others) by using this app.

This app is highly customizable, built and tailored for your dropshipping business. The UI is just beautiful and everything is simply more than easy to understand and operate. We never ran into an app that just do it's job, like it's supposed to, so well and above any exceptions, like this one. It just works.

It is worth every-single-cent. Trust us.

Les Bijouteries

I love this app and the support is so responsive to any questions or concerns that you might have. Thanks Tomas. :)

This is an update to first review. I want to start by saying I'm not related to any of the Oberlo team and as much as I hope my customers will give reviews I rarely give them, but these guys are so awesome! I added another helpful app the tracker but I actually feel grateful to have found these guys because they offer so much helpful free advice to help you run your business, who does that? :)

Clickblerje

Very easy and helpful App for selling aliexpress products,it gives you the possibility to sell every product you want,and modifying easy variants,photos,names etc.
And also i wont forget,really good support and correct in time.

Everything In Store

Fantastic app, simple to use and is saving me hours each day when running my stores. This app has helped me grow revenues and free up time quicker than any other app around. Should anything not work then they are very responsive on support and willing to help until it's sorted, while also constantly adding new time saving features and changes!

Techno Drip

This is my second store and I can tell you I did not have the app on my first store. Holy cow! It is amazing! I love how easy it is to import products and then I can also pull them up in the app. If you are wondering whether it is worth it or not, trust me it is!

Wallstickersforyourkids

Great app. Makes ordering easy and fast.

However, you still have to choose the right shipping and confirm purchase twice (first the order itself and then payment). So Oberlo saves you A LOT of time and trouble, but you still need to do the last steps yourself on Aliexpress.

As we sell customized products, its perfect for us, as we often need to add comments to the orders, but for others who have higher sales volume there is still a lot work to do yourself when ordering.

Newliving

This App is a must have if you want to get your listing done in a blink of an eye,I just love this app go get it

Dealmills

Tomas is super helpful, once I had this set up and running it saves HOURS of work and it is amazingly fast and simple to use. Fully customizable as you bring in products to remove text and edits, before publishing to your stores, and easy drop ship fulfillment as the app goes to AliExpress and BUYS the product, fills in the customers address info for you. All you gotta do is push the button and it's fulflled and wait for tracking #s. Once a tracking # is issued - again, just push a button and tracking is synced to your Shopify dashboard and email gets sent to customer with the tracking link and they are happy, we are happy, every one is happy.

Astrology Gifts

So far so good! Brand new to Shopify and I've already saved hours using this app. I couldn't imagine doing everything by hand that Ali handles in (quite literally) a single click. Importing items/variants, ordering and fulfilling, etc - it's so easy!

Support has been great, too. Couldn't be happier.

Timepieceboutique

Work as describe, each and every feature of this app is awesome.

Save you lots of time when adding a new product or tracking inventory. Support is fantastic. If you using AliExpress for dropshipping, get it!