Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

1971 - 1980 of 1982 reviews

Outletuk

Excellent App.. Customer Service is so helpful.. i dont have words to say its so helpful .... Excellent......... 10 stars

Funk Splash

Awesome App, Does what i need so i do not have to do all the manual labor work. Saves me a lot of time, and most of all makes me money!!

It Looks

The best customer support ever! They are always listening and trying to improve their customer experience the whole time. This app has saved me so much time to import products, I couldn't have never have a proper store set up without your help, really appreciate it, big times!

Affordable Glam

Love this app. I am new at this and this is the only one i could figure out how to use it very easily.

Perfectlittlehome

Highly recommend this app!
Seen some bad reviews and was worried at first but NO, it's really good!
Moreover I had some queries and contacted them and they replied me very quickly. Took my feedback seriously and even told me they have MORE upcoming features!

Rshl Enterprises

HIGHLY recommend this app, what a time saver it is, really opens up my ability to focus on other things. The developer is a great support, fast responses.

Ideazshop

This is an amazing app! The importing works flawlessly and looks like it will only get better in time.

Good part: The importing process is amazing and can only get better with importing based upon collections -- the sky is the limit. The app is beautiful and the UX/UI is amazing

Also, the fulfillment system is incredible I can't wait to see their new order mngt system when it's released!

Bad part: So many features to come so I have nothing negative to say actually - the app is good enough to make you biased and wanting to tell everyone but aliexpress is such a secret treasure so all I can say is - if you tell others you may get competition ;) thank you Ali importer!!

EDIT - I've never seen such amazing and dedicated support as well as feature requests and the system has a beautiful UX/UI - Use this ASAP!

Alieblog

Era muy necesaria una app como esta para AliExpress. Enhorabuena !! la vamos a dar a conocer. Conocemos a miles de personas que les encantara!

Jewel Trot

We have been using this Ali app in our store for few weeks. I got to admit the fact that It has saved us tones of money which we had actually planned to spend on Hiring some virtual assistant to do these tasks manually. But with the help of this app, we are ourself are able to add products in our store easily.

I have messaged their support team time and again asking many questions, every time they replied back within few mins. I've never seen so dedicated and responsive founders and support team.

Quickkras

Its a wonderful app with awesome support . Marius is good man to work with