Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

Oberlo ‑ Dropshipping App

by Shopify

Find products to sell on Shopify

1981 - 1986 of 1986 reviews

Ideazshop

This is an amazing app! The importing works flawlessly and looks like it will only get better in time.

Good part: The importing process is amazing and can only get better with importing based upon collections -- the sky is the limit. The app is beautiful and the UX/UI is amazing

Also, the fulfillment system is incredible I can't wait to see their new order mngt system when it's released!

Bad part: So many features to come so I have nothing negative to say actually - the app is good enough to make you biased and wanting to tell everyone but aliexpress is such a secret treasure so all I can say is - if you tell others you may get competition ;) thank you Ali importer!!

EDIT - I've never seen such amazing and dedicated support as well as feature requests and the system has a beautiful UX/UI - Use this ASAP!

Alieblog

Era muy necesaria una app como esta para AliExpress. Enhorabuena !! la vamos a dar a conocer. Conocemos a miles de personas que les encantara!

Jewel Trot

We have been using this Ali app in our store for few weeks. I got to admit the fact that It has saved us tones of money which we had actually planned to spend on Hiring some virtual assistant to do these tasks manually. But with the help of this app, we are ourself are able to add products in our store easily.

I have messaged their support team time and again asking many questions, every time they replied back within few mins. I've never seen so dedicated and responsive founders and support team.

Quickkras

Its a wonderful app with awesome support . Marius is good man to work with

The Happy Fox

Awesome app. Saves me a lot of time and the support is just fantastic. A must have if you're working with AliExpress.

Campisi

I contacted a web developer and he wanted $3,000 to make an app similar to this.This is only $30 a month you cant beat it. I am looking forward to them hopefully adding a way to automate all the tracking info/order processing as well. I can add products really fast.So far support has been really good. The only downside is that notifications box hasn't loaded the past few days and there's a woops message. This wasn't there when i first downloaded the app. Other than that the app does what it says it does.

EDIT: so after writing my initial review support instantly contacted me and fixed the problem with the notifications box in a few hours! I highly suggest using this app. Even though i don't want a flooded market of people doing the same thing as me =P

1 2 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 199 Next